An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cat 'n' Missy's Badaz Thread

MissyP89

missionseeker

lol, I forgot a word. It's important to note that SHE dumped the guy. And is now happily in Northdakota thinking "why did I come here in January?"

MissScripture

Actually, it's being unseasonably warm there (and here). So, really, she should be happy she chose THIS January to go there (even if it is significantly colder than the southern US).

ETA: The year Roamin moved up, it was -40 his first week. When we were packing for him to move it was about 65 degrees out. When we unloaded it was about 10.

MissScripture

They do catch a lot of wind up on campus, though, because it's on top of a hill. Like the one hill in North Dakota. LOL!

missionseeker

haha

yeah.

i hope she does ok. But I have all sorts of idek what kind of feelings going on about her. :/

:(

MissScripture

One thing about the school is that they try really hard to do everything they can to help people be successful, so when it comes to school, I think she'll probably be fine unless she decides not to put any effort in or something.

• 3 weeks later...
missionseeker

so today my boss decided that anyone who was working "overtime" was not allowed to eat. He rescinded that at 4pm. It was the first time I was able to eat all day. and it was one of THE BUSIEST nights in the entire time I've worked there and she only put two on (after staffing four people for a weekend when about three hundred students were gone, not to mention weekends are slow anyway). Busy was an understatement. And the guy I was working with had the same schedule as me. We both got there at 9. It was a ridiculous day. I am so sore I barely made it home and up the steps.