Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

Decade of the Rosary

Posted

I offer my anxiety as I travel and hopefully make it everywhere on time so I can set up for the show.

Archaeology cat
Posted

divine mercy chaplet

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

decade of the rosary

Posted

2 hours of adoration.
The Joyful Mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary

Archaeology cat
Posted

remembered you at Mass

dominicansoul
Posted

a rosary, not only for dUSt but for all of Phatmass

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

decade of the rosary for dUSt and his pham
decade for the discerning/entering pham on VS.

TheresaThoma
Posted

(This is from awhile back but figured I should put it up)
Offered up helping move some very heavy furniture for this intention
Chaplet of Divine Mercy

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

decade of the rosary (but I fell asleep after the second decade...so I only got 1.5 decades done)

Posted

Offering up physical suffering today for this intention. I don't feel good. :(

Posted

remembered these intentions during Morning Prayer this morning.

Archaeology cat
Posted

decade of the rosary

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

decade of the rosary

Archaeology cat
Posted

decade of the rosary

Posted

2 hours of adoration
Stations of the Cross
Divine Mercy chaplet

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

decade of the rosary

Posted

the pain from my headache, i offer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...