Lil Red Posted October 1, 2011 Author Posted October 1, 2011 2 hours of Adoration for these intentions. remembered these intentions during morning prayer.
brandelynmarie Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 I am offering up my exhaustion & my disappointment that I had to cancel my three day retreat. I was so looking forward to it.
brandelynmarie Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 Have to fast today for bloodwork so I am offering this up.
Lil Red Posted October 17, 2011 Author Posted October 17, 2011 2 hours of adoration for these intentions included these intentions in Morning prayers
Hidalgo SJS Posted October 23, 2011 Posted October 23, 2011 (edited) Chaplet of Divine Mercy today! God Bless you all! Edited October 23, 2011 by Hidalgo SJS
Lil Red Posted October 27, 2011 Author Posted October 27, 2011 remembered these intentions in morning prayer this morning.
brandelynmarie Posted October 30, 2011 Posted October 30, 2011 I have a cold & I am offering that up for y'all as I go about my day.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 2, 2011 Posted November 2, 2011 I've been a slacker about posting in this thread. I remembered these intentions at Mass last night, as well as all those who have requested prayers.
MissyP89 Posted November 6, 2011 Posted November 6, 2011 Remembered these intentions at Mass this evening.
LaPetiteSoeur Posted November 6, 2011 Posted November 6, 2011 Offered up the crutch walk to church today.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 12, 2011 Posted November 12, 2011 Trying to offer up my suffering/discomfort for dust, phatmass and the intentions of the pham.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now