An Old School Catholic Message Board

Investiture-Jessica And Alexa

MikMowse

OnlySunshine

May God bless our friends, Sr. M. Lucia (formerly Jessica) and Sr. Mary Grace (formerly Alexa)! Such exciting news! :)

Little Flower

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Sr. Maria Faustina (Heidi) looks the cutest in her habit. just sayin. but anyhow its gonna be weird calling them by their religious names!

AllForYourGlory

I was present at first vows today and got to see all 4 new novices... They are all radient. It was a great blessing to be able to chat with them all a little bit. The Lord is good. More pictures will be put up soon, as promised by Sister Mary Margaret

SoonerCatholic

Hooray! Oh so beautiful... It's especially meaningful to me after spending a few days with them back in March.

Slightly off topic, but can I just say there are a lot of us on VS from that one (amazingly special, fantastic) state in the Midwest??? :)

SoonerCatholic

I think I know what state you are talking about, and technically I'm not really from there, just there for school. :)

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1313087342' post='2286002']
Slightly off topic, but can I just say there are a lot of us on VS from that one (amazingly special, fantastic) state in the Midwest??? :)
[/quote]
Meh, I wouldn't say that's it's fantastic, but it's a pretty good state :)

AFYG: Are you planning on going to postulant entrance in September? I would have been at their ceremonies today and yesterday, but I'm out of town. I'm hoping to go in September.

loveletslive

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1313087342' post='2286002']
[/quote]

HOOSIERS! :) (not IU specific, for allll of Indiana!)

also I just want to say Sr. Mary Grace is my friend and i'm soooo proud. i feel like a proud mama or something ;) also, she probably thinks it's weird that this is on phatmass, haha.