An Old School Catholic Message Board

Investiture-Jessica And Alexa

MikMowse

AllForYourGlory

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1313109765' post='2286233']
Meh, I wouldn't say that's it's fantastic, but it's a pretty good state :)

AFYG: Are you planning on going to postulant entrance in September? I would have been at their ceremonies today and yesterday, but I'm out of town. I'm hoping to go in September.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, or fortunately, i will not be since I myself will have entered my community by then... Pray for me please! August 15th!

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='AllForYourGlory' timestamp='1313256068' post='2287055']

Unfortunately, or fortunately, i will not be since I myself will have entered my community by then... Pray for me please! August 15th!
[/quote]

Congratulations!!! Prayers!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='AllForYourGlory' timestamp='1313256068' post='2287055']

[/quote]

Are you entering the Nashville Dominicans on Monday? What an amesome day to enter--the Assumption of Our Lady! That's my baptismal anniversary, too. I have been a Catholic for 28 years! The last 4 have been the most devout, though. Before that, I was just going through the motions because my family is Catholic so it's inherited. I consider December 1st, 2007 as the most important day because that is when I made my first Confession in 10 years and returned to full communion with Holy Mother Church. :)

But I'm getting off topic here....

I will definitely be attending Mass on Monday (as well as tomorrow, duh! :) ), so I will keep you in my prayers during Mass and the Divine Office. :)

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

loveletslive

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1313269265' post='2287139']

Are you entering the Nashville Dominicans on Monday? What an amesome day to enter--the Assumption of Our Lady! That's my baptismal anniversary, too. I have been a Catholic for 28 years! The last 4 have been the most devout, though. Before that, I was just going through the motions because my family is Catholic so it's inherited. I consider December 1st, 2007 as the most important day because that is when I made my first Confession in 10 years and returned to full communion with Holy Mother Church. :)

But I'm getting off topic here....

I will definitely be attending Mass on Monday (as well as tomorrow, duh! :) ), so I will keep you in my prayers during Mass and the Divine Office. :)
[/quote]

She entered today around 3:30pm :)