Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Maximilianus
Posted

It's Saturday!

[img]http://epguides.com/Littles/cast.jpg[/img]

This for last Saturday

[img]http://img.brothersoft.com/news_uploads/wp-content/2010/07/Pac-Man-Becomes-A-New-Cartoon-Series-in-3D.jpg[/img]

Oh and...


[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media]

Maximilianus
Posted

It's Saturday!

[img]http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/lite987.com/files/2012/06/Pole.jpg[/img]

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted (edited)

It is indeed!

or

:kitten: urday

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx
Maximilianus
Posted

It's Saturday

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/gummib.jpg[/img]

HopefulBride
Posted (edited)

Hahaha. That video gives me the lolz every time.

Edited by HopefulBride
Maximilianus
Posted

Saturday!

[img]http://www.saturdaymorning.pop-cult.com/Schoolhouse-Rock/images/head-pic.gif[/img]

Maximilianus
Posted

It's Saturday!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/yupyup.jpg?t=1344657410[/img]

TheresaThoma
Posted

and it looks like I will be moving furniture. Joy....

HopefulBride
Posted

Well I've been up for over two hour.... I'm still trying to figure out why.

Maximilianus
Posted

you can write my St. Clare blog post for me

HopefulBride
Posted

OK Let ma try

Happy Feast day of St. Clare.

She was amesome, she loved the Lord fiercely and followed him wholeheartedly.

Maximilianus
Posted

not very detailed

HopefulBride
Posted

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1344682086' post='2465968']
not very detailed
[/quote]

You didn't ask for a detailed post.

Maximilianus
Posted

I got it covered, thanks anyways

HopefulBride
Posted

De nada. Yeah, you did a great job there. Props man

Maximilianus
Posted

Mèsi anpil

It was a short post, but effective.

Maximilianus
Posted

Well that will be my last real blog post for i don't know how long... my computer is kaput. This saturday isn't that great so far.

HopefulBride
Posted

What? What's wrong with it? I supposed you can't answer because it is kaput.

MissScripture
Posted

Then how did he tell us it was kaput?

HopefulBride
Posted

You got a good point there MS. Yeah Maximo How? How?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...