MIKolbe Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1327969208' post='2377936'] I WANNA BE A NINJA MOD!!! [/quote] well they do cover their faces...
Selah Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 work and do a paper hi ni nonny and a blah blah blah
vee Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1328358541' post='2380811'] well they do cover their faces... [/quote] so Im in!!!
Maximilianus Posted February 11, 2012 Author Posted February 11, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media]
brandelynmarie Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 Everytime I see this video, I play it & smile.
Selah Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 I love how the dog just randomly pops out from under the blankets.
vee Posted February 18, 2012 Posted February 18, 2012 some parade, this is just an ordinary daily occurrance for PRicans
Maximilianus Posted February 18, 2012 Author Posted February 18, 2012 (edited) Edited February 18, 2012 by Maximilianus
Maximilianus Posted February 18, 2012 Author Posted February 18, 2012 O es sabado, es sabado, hey nonni nonni y un hotcha cha
vee Posted February 18, 2012 Posted February 18, 2012 its constant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciNzha0E4OM
Maximilianus Posted February 18, 2012 Author Posted February 18, 2012 I never witnessed that at the airport, I feel ripped off.
i<3LSOP Posted February 18, 2012 Posted February 18, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1329579164' post='2388936'] its constant [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciNzha0E4OM[/media] [/quote] These people need to go through security twice...
Maximilianus Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 Good grief, quit sharing avatars with ds, sharing a brain is enough
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now