Sign in to follow this  
Maximilianus

It's Saturday!

MIKolbe
[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1321931934' post='2339272']
yeah, it was a flooping disaster
[/quote]

I was surprised you ordered it after I explained my theory of cost/benefit ratios as they pertain to lobster/crawfish/crab/clams/mussels.

PROTIP - listen closely and heed advice when a fat guy talks about food.

dominicansoul
i'm up and ready to do laundry, clean my dad's entire house, get my catechism test written out, order Christmas gifts, write out Christmas cards, get my hair cut and then go to confession...

saturday means "work day" for me all the time ..... :|

Guest hermanita
breakfast...real breakfast [img]http://fingercandymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bacon_and_eggs.jpg[/img] Edited by hermanita

vee
I want bacon, eggs, and french toast. Since I feel under the weather though someone else will have to do the cooking and cleaning up, Ill just do the eating :like:

dont forget the coffee too!

missionseeker
My saturday started at 6:55am with my roommate yelling at me to answer the door, knocks, and doorbell rings because she had dislocated her knee called her boss's husband (a doctor) to come look at it, but couldn't move. It was awkward and for a minute I was panicked because it was such a strange way to start a day. Now I can't sleep, but I have to work at 6pm, so hopefully I can get some sleep. But geez.... it's SATURDAY! grrr. :(