missionseeker Posted September 10, 2011 Posted September 10, 2011 [quote name='add' timestamp='1315653366' post='2302869'] it's Saturday, do you know where your children are? [/quote] yup
FutureSister2009 Posted September 10, 2011 Posted September 10, 2011 I was supposed to be at the shore right now.
missionseeker Posted September 10, 2011 Posted September 10, 2011 I think it's weird that you people it call it "the shore"
Not A Mallard Posted September 10, 2011 Posted September 10, 2011 Yesterday was Friday, Friday Gotta kneel down (in front of the Eucharist) on Friday
missionseeker Posted September 10, 2011 Posted September 10, 2011 but the big question remains.... WHICH SEAT DO I TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????
MissyP89 Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 Everybody's lookin' forward to the indulgence, indulgence....
Not A Mallard Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 Phatmassin', Phatmassin' YEAH! Phatmassin', Phatmassin' YEAH!
missionseeker Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 BUT WHICH PEW DO I TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Maximilianus Posted September 24, 2011 Author Posted September 24, 2011 I almost forgot! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media]
HopefulBride Posted September 24, 2011 Posted September 24, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1316905838' post='2309389']I almost forgot! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media][/quote] Now I get it..
HopefulBride Posted September 25, 2011 Posted September 25, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1316945615' post='2309641'] I missed Saturday. [/quote] You didn't miss much. You'll catch it next time.
Maximilianus Posted October 1, 2011 Author Posted October 1, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media]
missionseeker Posted October 1, 2011 Posted October 1, 2011 Today, I am going to a wedding (of a PMer, actually) and then I am working until 3am. I hope that today does not follow in the pattern... The last day I worked, the dishwasher burned out. Today the electricity to the entire town went out right before 2am. We had to close only 1/4 lights, no fridges, register (and no keys, since they were in the register. Had to call security to get them to lock them) the ovens weren't working. We owe people food because we couldn't cook. The pumps for the chemicals didn't work (thank god for bleach) AND ... there was NO A/C Sometimes... life just hates me. lolToday, I am going to a wedding (of a PMer, actually) and then I am working until 3am. I hope that today does not follow in the pattern... The last day I worked, the dishwasher burned out. Today the electricity to the entire town went out right before 2am. We had to close only 1/4 lights, no fridges, register (and no keys, since they were in the register. Had to call security to get them to lock them) the ovens weren't working. We owe people food because we couldn't cook. The pumps for the chemicals didn't work (thank god for bleach) AND ... there was NO A/C Sometimes... life just hates me. lol
Maximilianus Posted October 8, 2011 Author Posted October 8, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media]
HopefulBride Posted October 8, 2011 Posted October 8, 2011 I'm not excited about it today. My reaction is meh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now