dominicansoul Posted November 12, 2011 Posted November 12, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1321076435' post='2335269'] false [/quote] I have 10 mins...
MIKolbe Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!! oh wait.. i am at work
brandelynmarie Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 (edited) Saturday! No plans but cleaning house & a visit to the Blessed Sacrament. Peaceful... Sorry you are at work. That smells of elderberries for a Saturday... Edited November 19, 2011 by brandelynmarie
Not A Mallard Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUp7oxOLans"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUp7oxOLans[/url]
Maximilianus Posted November 19, 2011 Author Posted November 19, 2011 I see you all took the initiative. [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1321705709' post='2338207'] WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!! oh wait.. i am at work [/quote] at least you don't have to go to school.today, cause it's Saturday! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media]
missionseeker Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 I go to work at 7 and stay till 3am and then I go back on Sunday at 1:30 but I only have to stay until 7pm. In a way smells of elderberries because it's like 10 days of 8 or 10 hour (mostly ten or more) shifts in a row. BUT Thursday is a paid holiday which means even though I am leaving on monday for a week, I STILL made a 40 hour pay check this coming week and I got overtime last week.
ardillacid Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 I had lunch with Jason on my Saturday. Beat that
MIKolbe Posted November 21, 2011 Posted November 21, 2011 I can beat that!! I had lunch with Tom!!!! BOO-YAA!
Not A Mallard Posted November 21, 2011 Posted November 21, 2011 I had had Easy Mac for lunch on Saturday (as I do most days). [size=8][color=#ff0000][i][b]BEAT THAT[/b][/i][/color][/size]
ardillacid Posted November 21, 2011 Posted November 21, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1321838790' post='2338712']I can beat that!! I had lunch with Tom!!!! BOO-YAA![/quote]stop the presses! Jason threw out a compliment
MIKolbe Posted November 21, 2011 Posted November 21, 2011 it was fun watching you try to eat crab....
ardillacid Posted November 22, 2011 Posted November 22, 2011 (edited) Anytime you are in pitt Edited November 22, 2011 by ardillacid
ardillacid Posted November 22, 2011 Posted November 22, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1321911327' post='2339129'] it was fun watching you try to eat crab.... [/quote]yeah, it was a flooping disaster
MIKolbe Posted November 26, 2011 Posted November 26, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcs6bjjtdRk[/media] but i am at work..
homeschoolmom Posted November 26, 2011 Posted November 26, 2011 I'm having lunch with the HSfamily... beat that!
MIKolbe Posted November 26, 2011 Posted November 26, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1321931934' post='2339272'] yeah, it was a flooping disaster [/quote] I was surprised you ordered it after I explained my theory of cost/benefit ratios as they pertain to lobster/crawfish/crab/clams/mussels. PROTIP - listen closely and heed advice when a fat guy talks about food.
Maximilianus Posted November 26, 2011 Author Posted November 26, 2011 Today we good bye to the old and say hello to the new.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now