Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

It is not Friday.

Guest Allie
Posted

Just hanging out with the kitty.

Anastasia13
Posted

Can I have Friday back???

Maximilianus
Posted

Can I have Friday back???

 

sure. just give me about 5 days to set it up.

Maximilianus
Posted

It's Saturday again!

dominicansoul
Posted

yay!!!!

 

 

:dance6:

Maximilianus
Posted

turbot_zps467a23e4.png

Maximilianus
Posted

I'm hungry, it's Saturday. 

Posted

eating with tires for hands could be a problem

Maximilianus
Posted

friday night I crashed your party, saturday I said I'm sorry

dominicansoul
Posted

its still friday :|

Posted

now its saturday

Maximilianus
Posted

it's been Saturday for over and hour, get with the program

Posted

im stuck living in the past

Maximilianus
Posted (edited)

"...Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!"

 

Edited by Maximilianus
Maximilianus
Posted

finally

Posted

I gotta big _ _ _ _ stash, cops just passed, just seen a bid ol' _ _ _. It's Saturday! 

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

I'm kind of sad. Saturday afternoon means the weekend is almost half over.

dominicansoul
Posted

i'm really sad...the weekend is over!!! :sad2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...