Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted (edited)

i'm really sad...the weekend is over!!! :sad2:

I know; it's terrible!!! :sad:

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx
Maximilianus
Posted

It's monday

 

 

 

but don't fret, ONE DAY CLOSER TO SATURDAY!

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

True. I'm not going to wish away my Friday night, though... it's one of the most relaxing (assuming I have Saturday off, which I do this coming week. :) )

Posted

It's Monday  :disguise:

dominicansoul
Posted

it's monday...i'm not kicking this week's butt at all...

 

 

 

 

I surrender :giveup:

Posted

I am. This week is toast!

Maximilianus
Posted (edited)

it's monday...i'm not kicking this week's butt at all...

 

 

 

 

I surrender :giveup:

 

 

no retreat, no surrender

Edited by Maximilianus
Maximilianus
Posted

I am. This week is toast!

 

 

FIX BAYONETS!  CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

is it saturday yet?

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Will this be the first time we keep the Saturday thread on the first page for a full week?

Guest Allie
Posted

Will this be the first time we keep the Saturday thread on the first page for a full week?

 

Why not?  Sunday is Pentecost! :bananarap:

Maximilianus
Posted

Will this be the first time we keep the Saturday thread on the first page for a full week?

 

perhaps

Posted

Is it Tuesday yet?

dominicansoul
Posted

Monday...is still upon us peeps...

 

:shocking: 

Guest Allie
Posted

Is it Tuesday yet?

 

In Australia

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

perhaps

cake.

Posted

cake.

with cream cheese frosting.

dominicansoul
Posted

"Friday I'm In Love"

 

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday i don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...

I don't care if Monday's black
Tuesday, Wednesday heart attack
Thursday never looking back
It's Friday I'm in love

Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday watch the walls instead
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday
I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

---the cure

 

 

 

:dance:
 

 

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

with cream cheese frosting.

Yes.

 

"Friday I'm In Love"

 

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday i don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...

I don't care if Monday's black
Tuesday, Wednesday heart attack
Thursday never looking back
It's Friday I'm in love

Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday watch the walls instead
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday
I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

---the cure

 

 

 

:dance:
 

The Cure are awesome.

Guest Allie
Posted

Saturday beakfast:

 

bagels

cream cheese

hummus

smoked salmon

raw veggies

melon

Good French coffee and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...