An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's Saturday!

Maximilianus

Remember back in the good ol' days when babies were baptized a week after their birth...?

Well....

Today is the best Saturday of the Year!

Why?  Its not my baptism anniversary and mine isnt even on a Saturday this year:/

....except for those who work in the travel industry. And whose companies are offering overtime because call volumes are so high.

....except for those who work in the travel industry. And whose companies are offering overtime because call volumes are so high.

My company doesn't just offer overtime, they make it mandatory, thus because of my "extra" Saturday I will be seeing a lot of my co-workers this week... until Saturday

*edited to add a word

Edited by Maximilianus

Well they have to keep us happy until May 31st because that is when they are closing the call center and outsourcing all of the jobs. Sooo mandatory overtime is not in their best interest. However voluntary overtime with an extra perk is.

its Saturday, max quit hunting and post in your thread!  What do you mean the woods doesnt have wifi or cell service!!!

edit typo

Edited by vee8

Better than the video game?

yes, because you can't eat a video game while watching Saturday morning cartoons. 

Not A Mallard

yes, because you can't eat a video game while watching Saturday morning cartoons. 

Really? Because the grounds in New Mexico thought the game was delicious.