Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

75 Posts Away...


Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Man! There are peeps here who have been here a montha dn they already have 1000 posts!

Will I ever make it?!!!

Posted

YES! you definitely will!

Posted

yes!

Posted (edited)

May I just say, 46 posts until 2000... oh wait, make that 45. :D

(haha.. had to go back and double check my math)

Edited by immaculata
Brother Adam
Posted

I have over 1 million. slackers.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

You're a cheater! :P

Posted

Ypu will make it, lol. SPAM is need be, lol. :P

ilovechrist
Posted

HEY!!!
i thought you would beat me to it... you're so close! keep going!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I would've...except I don't post many padded posts to get my count up...


Not that I'm saying you do...just saying I don't.


Well....time to get off for the night....maybe I'll make it to 1000 tomorrow!!!

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Apr 28 2004, 03:52 PM'] I have over 1 million. slackers. [/quote]
cheater! :angry:


j/k :)

Posted

I have 225 or so to go. I think I'll make it sometime ... It's not often that you find me at a loss for words. ;)

Posted

I have soooooo many to go...my goal right now is 500. after graduation I don't know that I will have internet access though, so I've got to get my butt in gear if I want to make it! It may be many many months before coming back to Phatmass after then. :sadder:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

If you post like you did the other day you can make it to 1000 tomorrow! lol

Posted

hey Ice, notice who's winning right now?



oh yeah, that would be

*looks around*

ME!

:P

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I thought I'd let you have the upper hand for awhile....

Then when I win you'll really see who's boss. Don't cry, though, I'd feel bad.

Posted
:lol: yeah right! you'll have to work this weekend to catch up! :P
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

You call posting work? lol

Posted

yeah, no kidding.

some days, i swear, it's like, "I've posted 200 times today?! How did THAT happen?!"

:lol:

Posted

I have to post 398 more time to make it to 1000.

Posted

784...this is going to take forever!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...