Sojourner Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='Apr 28 2004, 10:50 PM'] yeah, no kidding. some days, i swear, it's like, "I've posted 200 times today?! How did THAT happen?!" [/quote] I don't think I've ever posted that many in one day ... perhaps one day I can be as prolific as you are, LRD.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Apr 28 2004, 11:46 PM'] If you post like you did the other day you can make it to 1000 tomorrow! lol [/quote] Yeah.... I doubt it. Ya know....it'd be sooooooooooo much easier to get to 1,000 if I wasn't married and had a husband who likes phatmass as much as, if not more than I do?!!!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 Ummm....Umm.... Dedicated? What's dedicate? BTW- 65 more posts to go
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 GO MBA, GO! GO MBA, GO! :cheer: :cheer: you CAN DO IT!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 I've got a strange kitty-kat! She lies to lie right in front of the keyboard on my arms so I can't type anything!!! -63 left to go!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now