Byzantine Posted September 12, 2011 Posted September 12, 2011 WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON??????????
ardillacid Posted September 15, 2011 Author Posted September 15, 2011 I lost track, but I feel like we are closer
Not A Mallard Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 68[size=8][color=#ff0000][i][b]OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!![/b][/i][/color][/size]
got2luvjc Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 (edited) I'm proud o meself that I remembered it without cheatin' Edited September 20, 2011 by got2luvjc
Papist Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 Let me iterate. f[sup]n[/sup](x[sub]0[/sub]). So f[sup]2[/sup](x[sub]0[/sub]) = f(f(x[sub]0[/sub])), f[sup]3[/sup](x[sub]0[/sub]) = f(f(f(x[sub]0[/sub]))), and so on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now