ardillacid Posted October 8, 2011 Author Posted October 8, 2011 If I were a mod, I would be completely and viciously abusing my powers to preserve this thread.
MIKolbe Posted October 8, 2011 Posted October 8, 2011 i know what you mean, ardill is SO not good with counting...
got2luvjc Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1318115581' post='2318132'] i know what you mean, ardill is SO not good with counting... [/quote] Fact. I did beat him in Cribbage, after all....
ardillacid Posted October 9, 2011 Author Posted October 9, 2011 That was questionable at best. We need a neutral score keeper.
got2luvjc Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 Just because we didn't have a legit cribbage board doesn't mean I didn't win
ardillacid Posted October 9, 2011 Author Posted October 9, 2011 There was the one magical round where I was ahead and got more points but you still passed me. :D
got2luvjc Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 I like to give people at least a taste of accomplishment :-p
ardillacid Posted October 9, 2011 Author Posted October 9, 2011 Kinda personal for someone who never bought me a drink
Lil Red Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 well, if you'd ever come out this way, i would.[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1318133308' post='2318334'] are you two dating or something? [/quote] won't hasan be jealous?
ardillacid Posted October 9, 2011 Author Posted October 9, 2011 Talking to yourself is a symptom of psychosis
ardillacid Posted October 9, 2011 Author Posted October 9, 2011 Wow, way to shift the blame. If I were a mod, I would delete all of your posts. Ever
got2luvjc Posted October 10, 2011 Posted October 10, 2011 I can count the days on my fingers and toes! [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1318133308' post='2318334'] are you two dating or something? [/quote] *cricket chirping*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now