Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Still getting over how much fun it wasssssss

Posted

New countdown :cheers:

Posted

[quote name='got2luvjc' timestamp='1322688890' post='2342851']just with an unknown number :)[/quote]we could figure it out :whistle:

Posted

Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted

Hmm, I don't know that we got a pic together. I guess it didn't happen :sad2:

MissScripture
Posted

That just means you need to do it again!

Posted

Yep, roughly a month *crosses fingers*

MissScripture
Posted

This time, take pictures. :|

Posted

we took pictures ... we just weren't in any of them lol

Posted

Not entirely true, I snagged a pic of you at smuttynose :o

Posted

I'm fairly certain it wasn't flattering ... lol

Posted

You make those safety glasses look good :D

Posted

-1 days :woot:

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1322792900' post='2343495']
You make those safety glasses look good :D
[/quote]

it'd be hard to look this amesome without workable eyes ... :D can't let all the Vitamin A I eat go to waste!

Posted

Baby carrots :drool:

Posted

I JUST HAD SOME 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

2.5 weeks :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...