Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted September 24, 2011 Posted September 24, 2011 (edited) [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1316543575' post='2307673'] I agree with you except that from the way he told the story the girl kind of ditched him at the party. Girls who walk away and act disinterested and then get pissy because the boy kisses another girl are dumb. (That's not to say Hasan didn't act like a bonehead, because he totally did. Public making out? Grooooossss. ) [/quote] I used to be all for public romance till the other day i saw 2 lesbians at it in public and ones dress kept exposing her hind quaters i guess unfortunately as per usual minority rules and all the str8 lovers miss out on a public pash now. God bless you all well unsure if i believe minority rules is as per usual,just some stupid coin phrase for wan't of better words. Edited September 24, 2011 by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
4588686 Posted September 28, 2011 Author Posted September 28, 2011 [quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1316845687' post='2309174'] I used to be all for public romance till the other day i saw 2 lesbians at it in public and ones dress kept exposing her hind quaters i guess unfortunately as per usual minority rules and all the str8 lovers miss out on a public pash now. God bless you all well unsure if i believe minority rules is as per usual,just some stupid coin phrase for wan't of better words. [/quote] What the cluck?
ardillacid Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1318133810' post='2318348'] just seeing how far hasan's come. [/quote]its posts like theses that I wish I had access to a lolwut pear
Lil Red Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 i told you, i've been drinking. my posts aren't supposed to make sense.
Lil Red Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1318134910' post='2318363'] They make sense when you're sober? [/quote] you're cute.
ardillacid Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 Aww, now I know you have been drinking for sure
Lil Red Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1318135127' post='2318370'] Aww, now I know you have been drinking for sure [/quote] your hair. it just says something to me.
ardillacid Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 I shaved it all off today, what is it saying?
got2luvjc Posted October 10, 2011 Posted October 10, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1318135952' post='2318385'] I shaved it all off today, what is it saying? [/quote] "I'm aerodynamic now."
Freedom Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)] She shoulda just made out with the boph of ya... Anyway, I don't feel like reading through this whole thread so forgive my laziness. I always thought Hasan was a homo cuz other Phatmassers have said it and due to some of his recent threads... Bisexual men are not common, they're either more commonly heteros or homos.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
Freedom Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1318135024' post='2318367'] you're cute. [/quote] I've gotten that compliment from Lil Red before
MIKolbe Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1318135952' post='2318385'] I shaved it all off today, what is it saying? [/quote] "NO MORE LICE!!!"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now