An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink's Avatar Doodling Service

arfink

Red... no need to be depressed... when my egret lands, I will share him/her with you. Egrets always make me think of God's love.....

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332044359' post='2402827']
for some reason, i read banana hammock when i read your sentence. :| then i was a little like "wha????"
[/quote]
cochina!

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1332056309' post='2402919']
Red... no need to be depressed... when my egret lands, I will share him/her with you. Egrets always make me think of God's love.....
[/quote]

out of all God's creatures, egrets?

Nola Seminarian

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1331918354' post='2401868']
And now one for Nolaseminarian:

[img]http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Z6PxtgBxRMI/T2N11egg1LI/AAAAAAAABT8/3Xco5brRspo/s800/nolaseminarian.jpg[/img]

And that means it's now time for EGRETS.
[/quote]

OH MY GOD, you have outdone yourself brother!!! this is one of the most hilarious things i have seen in a while! i showed this to my brother seminarians and we could not stop laughing lol!!

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332101320' post='2403158']
out of all God's creatures, egrets?
[/quote]

Something tells me you see something different in Egrets than I do, Li'l Red.

Long story (that would be more for a serious thread -- this is the 'IF Fan club' and I am competeing with a WONDERFUL sandwich just above me :like3:

I see egrets as a wonderful symbol of what a soul looks like in grace -- beautiful, white, graceful, elegant, clear-minded, peaceful. Egrets are my visualization of what I want to be before God. Egrets always make me feel better!

And I am awaiting my own, unique, ARFinked Avatar that will have... an Egret!

So....... yes, I am offering to share something that to me is very special....

But.... if Egrets don't do it for you, perhaps you can pursuade no-longer-pvtmiller to share that yummy sandwich with you....

Or.... maybe the three of us can fly off and share it! (The egret will have to fend for itself!) :) Friends are a wonderful thing to have if you are feeling down.

I can toss in some home-made risotto if you prefer... and a glass of wine. Or beer.... Or coffee.....

At any rate, yes you are loved & prayed for!

In case you have decided it is OK to share an egret (to watch but NOT to eat, by the way!) here is one for you, Lil'Red. Unfortunately it does NOT have pretty red shoes.... but maybe you can offer to share.....

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Snowy_Egret_Plume.jpg[/img]

Edited by AnneLine