Arfink's Avatar Doodling Service

arfink

mysisterisalittlesister

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1329516784' post='2388675']
I still need mine!
[/quote]. I know! Poor FCC!

FutureCarmeliteClaire

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1329544575' post='2388869']
FCC- working on it, LPS was in line ahead of you, she private message'd me a long time ago.
[/quote]
Okay... Whatever you say. :P

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1329544575' post='2388869']
FCC- working on it, LPS was in line ahead of you, she private message'd me a long time ago.
[/quote]

Whoa you're busy.... we should pay you in props.

OK, just wrapped up FCC's avatar. I don't know if you'll like it. I sure had fun making it though. If you don't I'll do it over, but I was having way too much fun with the "smarty pantaloons" theme. :)

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Up0lDGW8kN0/T0RV3OdCgXI/AAAAAAAABNc/TD0SOVqNY0o/s800/smarty%2520pants.jpg[/img]

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1329878522' post='2390966']
OK, just wrapped up FCC's avatar. I don't know if you'll like it. I sure had fun making it though. If you don't I'll do it over, but I was having way too much fun with the "smarty pantaloons" theme. :)

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Up0lDGW8kN0/T0RV3OdCgXI/AAAAAAAABNc/TD0SOVqNY0o/s800/smarty%2520pants.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Ohmigosh! That is just epic. :woot:

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1329880329' post='2390976']
You're next. Whaddya want? If I know in the next 30 mins I'll do it tonight for you.
[/quote]

I'll take a little sister of the poor standing on a counter or next to a bird cage if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Or you could do one of me and lilmon... you know what mon looks like and I have curly blonde hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. :)

Whoa thanks dude!

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1329880525' post='2390978']
I'll take a little sister of the poor standing on a counter or next to a bird cage if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Or you could do one of me and lilmon... you know what mon looks like and I have curly blonde hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. :)

Whoa thanks dude!
[/quote]

I'm gonna have fun with this one!

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1329880652' post='2390979']
I'm gonna have fun with this one!
[/quote]

That could be problematic... ;)

Oh and I realized you must be thinking, "a nun standing on a counter" but she did it to take down garland and then was scared to jump off and couldn't because of her habit. :hehe:

^ edited 'cause of typo.

Edited by i<3LSOP

OK, i<3LSOP, here's your doodle:

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GbLo5yWQREk/T0RlGPykVhI/AAAAAAAABN0/zLizTJB06zQ/s800/iluvlsop.jpg[/img]

A quick note for all the avatar receivers: Phatmass has a bit of a hotlinking issue with avatars right now. You should download the picture onto your own computer by right clicking on it and picking "save as" and then re-upload it to phatmass. It will then work correctly. If you have further issues, please PM me and I'll help sort it out.

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1319950213' post='2328839']
Draw something amesome. Vagueness is my specialty.
[/quote]

I don't think I ever did one for you...

I need to fix that.