An Old School Catholic Message Board

Any Benedictines Out There?

Queen'sDaughter

Queen'sDaughter

[quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1318948909' post='2323188']

I would have left today if i could! But it only works if I go from Monday to Monday, and unfortunately I have sewing classes coming up on Mondays (and therefore everyday will be filled.. :(..). I am frustrated a little, but I just have to think of all of you who have gone through the same thing (and much more). It definitely helps to know that other people are out there :)
[/quote]

It seems that there are many people who have difficulty setting a visit date. In my own experience, I was all set to visit in the fall of 2010, when I got a phone call [i]six days[/i] before I was supposed to leave from the sisters saying that there had been an emergency and all visits where canceled for the year! Of course, the airline wouldn't refund the tickets...sigh. I seriously thought that God was telling me that I wasn't supposed to join this community, but I still arranged to visit over spring break in 2011. And was my visit ever wonderful! It was worth the wait, and it turned out that I could visit longer by coming in the spring.

I cannot wait to go back forever, but I least I will get to visit over Christmas. 11 months until I enter!

In HIM

Queen