An Old School Catholic Message Board

Live-In Countdown 2011 ^o^

the171

Guest hermanita

Wonderful email from vocation director this morning. Two weeks from today, I'll finally be there. :bananarap:

Edited by hermanita

FutureCarmeliteClaire

So razzle dazzle! Congratulations to all of you soon-to-be-live-ins! I need to set a date to see my dream convent. Go Carmelites! Whoo! Many prayers for you all. :nunpray:

[quote name='hermanita' timestamp='1319313884' post='2325260']
Wonderful email from vocation director this morning. Two weeks from today, I'll finally be there. :bananarap:
[/quote]

:hehe2:

I agree. :banana:

AccountDeleted

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1318997438' post='2323525']
AHHHHHH So amesome! (I have 86 till my come and see in Jan).
[/quote]

Mine isn't until the end of January (the 20th to be precise) so I feel as if I have such a long time to wait. But in between then is Advent and Christmas, so it should be okay - I have much to ponder and pray about.

Prayers for all who are discerning - at whatever stage in the process!! :pray:

only.....19 days. I want to cry. I'm so excited, but what if my mom doesn't let me go? that's one fear. I'm hoping fr.long or one of my other priests will be at latin mass. Praise God because it will either be Frs. Long, Conner, or Rommel. All of them support my vocation. It won't be Fr.Vaugh (great man, but he doesn't know of my discernment except through the seal of confession) because he offered this previous weekend. I need to go; I know somethings waiting. I'll be so distraught if she doesn't approve. Thank you for all the prayers. I feel so loved. :) {I felt loved even before you made me aware of your prayers.} I'm praying for all of you as well. It seems as though we've created a sort of "confraternity" of waiters. We're all waiting to be somewhere. :) :) ahaha

[img]http://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/136836243_yzhIvVKJ_c.jpg[/img]

[img]http://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/91188307_hqBL8caF_b.jpg[/img]

heh heh heh