An Old School Catholic Message Board

Confessions Of Future Priests

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1322664919' post='2342687']
This is a great day for VS, we now have [i]two[/i] guys again. :P You are both in my prayers. :)

And in case you did not figure it out, he was a CFR. I never saw this post til now.
[/quote]

I know, right? It's amazing. :P

I figured it out. Thanks for the video, though. It's really great. Where did you get it?

Indwelling Trinity

Future Priest... I think I know you...Please know i have never stopped praying for you... Temptations will always come and so will falls... the trick for all of us is to constantly repent and seek His mercy. This goes for aspiring priests and religious as well as long professed ones.... I am old now and still fight the same battles... winning is not the point... Trusting in his mercy is as we constantly seek to turn our face and our hearts to Him who is Mercy Incarnate. I will keep you in my prayer and humbly ask your own as we both journey towards The God of Love and Mercy, the Divine Messiah

i<3franciscans

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1322764465' post='2343226']

I know, right? It's amazing. :P

I figured it out. Thanks for the video, though. It's really great. Where did you get it?
[/quote]
[url="http://www.campveritas.com/"]http://www.campveritas.com/[/url] Here is the link. It is under videos or links... I would really recommend Paul's and Bryan's talks too. They are amazing!
[quote name='Nola Seminarian' timestamp='1322778635' post='2343350']
i dont have time to write it right now, but when i get a minuet i'll write it down for yall
[/quote]
You make three! *yay* Welcome to the phamily!!!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' timestamp='1322797169' post='2343528']
Future Priest... I think I know you...Please know i have never stopped praying for you... Temptations will always come and so will falls... the trick for all of us is to constantly repent and seek His mercy. This goes for aspiring priests and religious as well as long professed ones.... I am old now and still fight the same battles... winning is not the point... Trusting in his mercy is as we constantly seek to turn our face and our hearts to Him who is Mercy Incarnate. I will keep you in my prayer and humbly ask your own as we both journey towards The God of Love and Mercy, the Divine Messiah
[/quote]

Well, I doubt you know me. I live in Kansas. However, I thank you for the advice and prayers.