An Old School Catholic Message Board

No Internet News On Laetitia Crucis

IgnatiusofLoyola

Oh Goody goody good good. She loooks aabsolutley raaaaaaaaaadiant.

Am I the only one who noticed how her smile got bigger and bigger and she got more of the habit put on? oooooooh yay :clap: :clap:

brandelynmarie

Big sigh of relief to finally see these photos! Thanks pham!

I love how the expressions of the sisters in the background match her increasing joy, too. :love:

Edited by brandelynmarie

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='MikMowse' timestamp='1319485293' post='2326364']
Pictures are now posted.
[/quote]

Thank-you so much for alerting us! I told myself I needed to let it go, so I haven't checked the Web site the past couple of days. My heart is overflowing.

And, I have never been so happy to say I was completely wrong and jumped to conclusions!!

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='Aya Sophia' timestamp='1319488175' post='2326392']
Wonderful ! ! ! ! :dance2: As my old Prioress used to say, "She looks right in the veil..."
[/quote]

She truly does! Sister Mary Catherine has been waiting for her veil for a long time--and this one fits perfectly!

dominicansoul
:o

:o

:w00t: :woot: w00t:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1319501377' post='2326562']
oh. my. gosh. Its real, its finally real :cry3: :cry4:
[/quote]

Yep, Vee8, it's real. And, despite your "Carmelite tendencies" (which I don't understand at all (but I'm trying) and I love you anyway), you know that, whatever you posted above, in your deepest heart of hearts you are truly happy for Sister Mary Catherine.

Plus, isn't her habit and veil purty? I think so. It suits her perfectly--she is a beautiful bride of Christ. And, by wearing this habit, she is not only showing her love for Christ by giving her life to him, but trusting that he will form her into a "neater eater" and she won't constantly spill food on her habit.

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='mme_hardy' timestamp='1319564768' post='2326897']
She really brings the joy appropriate to her screen name.
[/quote]

I actually suggested to her that she be "Sister Joy." But, I waited too long to make the suggestion, and her name was already picked. (Not that she would have picked "Sister Joy" in any case. LOL But, that truly is one of her many gifts.

• 1 year later...

There's a little picture of  Laetitia/Sr. Mary Catherine as a postulant in the latest edition of Vision, with a note that she is preparing to profess First Vows, http://www.digitalvocationguide.org/vision/2013#pg8  It would have been neat had they used a picture of her as a Novice, but anyway it is cool either way :like: (btw, the ad from Cristo Rey Carmel on the following page is pretty sweet  :smile4:)