An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Meet-Up

Lil Red

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SO I am assuming a bunch of people at this meet up know each other already... but I dunno ANYONE... therefore, I think people should wear name tags with their phatmass names so I know who they are :P

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1337813132' post='2434109']
SO I am assuming a bunch of people at this meet up know each other already... but I dunno ANYONE... therefore, I think people should wear name tags with their phatmass names so I know who they are :P
[/quote]

I'll know Missy and Jason (and thanks to FB) you on sight?

I can now confirm that definitely I will not be attending -- I just got word yesterday that a Deacon who I knew has passed away up in Massachusetts. The funeral is Saturday, and I will be singing with the my old music group.

Okie dokie, just gonna do a lil hijack here:
http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/121283-epic-phatmass-meetup-hangout-of-google/

I won't be able to come. I intend to compel some of you to hang out on Google+ with me. Muahahaha.

When is a good time?

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1337813132' post='2434109']
[/quote]

No one knows me and I know no one. No one is in for a treat.

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1337822988' post='2434176']
Yo sixpence, I texted you. :) We're leaving at 5:30 a.m.
[/quote]

5:30??!!?? lol .... this reminds me... maybe I should start packing some clothes and stuff...

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1337824097' post='2434185']
5:30??!!?? lol .... this reminds me... maybe I should start packing some clothes and stuff...
[/quote]

You and I both. :|

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1337824097' post='2434185']
[/quote]

If we leave at 5:30, we should still be able to make it to Primanti's even if there's a freak tsunami or something. ;) Besides, the earlier we leave, the earlier we get there and can relax before dinner.

Call if you get lost. I probably won't be able to help you at all, but hey, I'll be a friendly voice. Hahaha.

OK, I'm outta here. G'night, guys!

i'm just gonna have a little pity party and say that it really smells of elderberries that i couldn't come.