An Old School Catholic Message Board

Moderator Announcement

Lil Red

:o

I'm afraid I would find it so hard not to be very angry with anyone who was copying stuff posted here, to a third party........
Thanks for the reminder about it being a public forum.

I must apologize to the group and the individual as I was the guilty one in this particular instance. Everyone posts about when people have had clothings and show pics of new postulants etc. I did not realize that by posting where someone is stationed was any different than that.I did not post anything from here, I received a booklet from a Community that stated where Sisters would be stationed this coming year. I should have thought it through rather than acting on an impulsive whim. I committ to being more careful in the future.

Edited by DarleneSteinemann

[quote name='DarleneSteinemann' timestamp='1321288799' post='2336163']I must apologize to the group and the individual as I was the guilty one in this particular instance. Everyone posts about when people have had clothings and show pics of new postulants etc. I did not realize that by posting where someone is stationed was any different than that.I did not post anything from here, I received a booklet from a Community that stated where Sisters would be stationed this coming year. I should have thought it through rather than acting on an impulsive whim. I committ to being more careful in the future.[/quote]
Darlene...the OP is not directed solely at you. :love: God bless you.

Since there is a lot of items pinned, I'd rather the announcement not get lost for the moment. :think: though, I might be able to make it an announcement only for this phorum. :think:

ameliabedelia

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1321233944' post='2335885']
I wish there were ways we could delete old posts that have identifying info as well.
[/quote]

Yes this would be great! :)
Thanks!

FutureCarmeliteClaire

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1321282908' post='2336130']
I would also like to add, please for those of you who have the nerve to actually contact other people's convents and talk to their superiors about what you have read about them on phatmass, DON'T. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS to do so!!! That also applies to SENDING THEM COPIES OF THREADS FROM PHATMASS!!!!

That also goes with telling superiors what YOU YOURSELF JUDGE the person to be. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, PLEASE SAY A PRAYER BEFORE YOU TAKE SUCH DRASTIC MEASURES AND LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE'S DISCERNMENTS BETWEEN GOD AND THEMSELVES!!!

THANK YOU!!!!
[/quote]
Has this happened before? That is so messed up. I can't believe someone would actually do that...

dominicansoul

unfortunately, it has... I would take Lil Red and the moderator's advice very seriously... sometimes its best to keep the intimate details of your vocation to yourself, as the whole world (well, anyone who visits phatmass) can read it...

FutureCarmeliteClaire

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1321369392' post='2336520']
unfortunately, it has... I would take Lil Red and the moderator's advice very seriously... sometimes its best to keep the intimate details of your vocation to yourself, as the whole world (well, anyone who visits phatmass) can read it...
[/quote]
Wow, that's very crazy. I do keep a lot of details to my self, I have not shared a ton yet, and I am thankful now that I have heard this...

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1321282908' post='2336130']
I would also like to add, please for those of you who have the nerve to actually contact other people's convents and talk to their superiors about what you have read about them on phatmass, DON'T. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS to do so!!! That also applies to SENDING THEM COPIES OF THREADS FROM PHATMASS!!!!

That also goes with telling superiors what YOU YOURSELF JUDGE the person to be. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, PLEASE SAY A PRAYER BEFORE YOU TAKE SUCH DRASTIC MEASURES AND LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE'S DISCERNMENTS BETWEEN GOD AND THEMSELVES!!!

THANK YOU!!!!
[/quote]

oh wow!!! i would never do that! if somebody does that..i will punch them in the nose..

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1321368287' post='2336514']
Has this happened before? That is so messed up. I can't believe someone would actually do that...
[/quote]

some people are :crazy: