An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Missionseeker

MissScripture

MissScripture

Last night I had a dream that we went to Mass together. And somehow you forgot that you were not able to take communion, and you did, and as soon as you ate it, I freaked out and said, "YOU'RE GOING TO GET SICK!" And then you freaked out, too. So, moral of the story, don't forget that you are gluten free. :|

MissScripture

I also dreamed about sandwich meat last night, and that we had a front porch on our house. :idontknow: I blame it on the baby. :hehe2:

brandelynmarie

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1321735099' post='2338311']
I also dreamed about sandwich meat last night, and that we had a front porch on our house. :idontknow: I blame it on the baby. :hehe2:
[/quote]

Peanut is telling you that he wants sammiches & a front porch to eat them on. :hehe2:

MissScripture

Last night I dreamed about getting attacked by an alligator, while on a boat, on a lake in MN... :crazy:
I had other really strange dreams, too, and I remembered them like 5 minutes ago, but now I can't. That is the only one I remember, because it woke me up.

MissScripture

There was also a dream about cooking, because I remember I needed unflavored gelatin, though I have no idea what I was making. :idontknow:

MissScripture

I remember more of what I dreamed about: I dreamed I got my hair cut and that I was at some OB's office where they kept making me exercise and then weighing me to see if I was losing weight.

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1321812447' post='2338555']
I remember more of what I dreamed about: I dreamed I got my hair cut and that I was at some OB's office where they kept making me exercise and then weighing me to see if I was losing weight.
[/quote]

Was that a dream ... or a nightmare?

MissScripture

And, really, this isn't that unusual for me. I've always had cycles of really weird dreams and very little sleep. Usually lasts a couple of weeks. It usually happens in the fall (though a little sooner than this) and in the spring. I don't know if it was because of stress from school or what.