An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Missionseeker

MissScripture

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1321802558' post='2338518']
Last night I dreamed about getting attacked by an alligator, while on a boat, on a lake in MN... :crazy:
I had other really strange dreams, too, and I remembered them like 5 minutes ago, but now I can't. That is the only one I remember, because it woke me up.
[/quote]

Are there alligators in MN?

MissScripture

Nope. Though after my summer in FL, I did tend to watch the ditches to see if I could see any, even when I was in MN... :whistle:

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1321802558' post='2338518']
Last night I dreamed about getting attacked by an alligator, while on a boat, on a lake in MN... :crazy:
I had other really strange dreams, too, and I remembered them like 5 minutes ago, but now I can't. That is the only one I remember, because it woke me up.
[/quote]

Speaking of alligators, My Dad had a nightmare a few days ago about how alligators were in the Wallmart parking lot and I was wrestling them....my dad is weird :crazy:

My dad always has weird dreams and nightmares! But I always dreamed that I was flying and going invisible and also having super strength!!!!

brandelynmarie

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1321839121' post='2338715']

But I always dreamed that I was flying and going invisible and also having super strength!!!!
[/quote]

I want those kind of dreams. :|

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1321839200' post='2338718']

I want those kind of dreams. :|
[/quote]

oh i dont know how you can get them...but just watch superman or batman....then you might be able to do that in your dreams

i dont have to watch these shows to dream about having super-powers!