BeenaBobba Posted May 2, 2004 Posted May 2, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='May 2 2004, 02:11 PM'] Head Over Heels - Tears For Fears The Killing Moon - Echo And The Bunnymen [/quote] Someone likes [i]Donnie Darko[/i]...LOL. What do you think of "Love Will Tear Us Apart," by Joy Division, and "Under the Milky Way," by The Church? God bless, Jennifer
rachael Posted May 2, 2004 Posted May 2, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='May 2 2004, 02:30 PM'] Someone likes [i]Donnie Darko[/i]...LOL. What do you think of "Love Will Tear Us Apart," by Joy Division, and "Under the Milky Way," by The Church? God bless, Jennifer [/quote] You caught me. I [i]love[/i] the Donnie Darko soundtrack! I like those others, too, but not as much.
Tony Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='thicke' date='May 2 2004, 07:22 AM'] In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel [/quote] I forgot about that 1! I will add to that, REO Speedwagon- Can't fight this feeling Spandau- True
M.SIGGA Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 How can this be a legit 80's list and NO ONE HAS MENTIONED PETER CETERA w/ [color=red][b]GLORY OF LOVE?!?![/b][/color] This song made the 80's!!!
Dave Posted May 6, 2004 Author Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='M.SIGGA' date='May 6 2004, 12:14 PM'] How can this be a legit 80's list and NO ONE HAS MENTIONED PETER CETERA w/ [color=red][b]GLORY OF LOVE?!?![/b][/color] This song made the 80's!!! [/quote] Well, I for one didn't list it because it's not one of my favorites.
Dave Posted May 6, 2004 Author Posted May 6, 2004 (edited) Oh darn, I forgot 4 more -- Kyrie -- Mr. Mister Heaven -- Warrant Every Rose Has Its Thorn -- Poison Drive -- The Cars Oops, it's 5 with the inclusion of this: After All -- Cher and Peter Cetera Edited May 6, 2004 by Dave
Dave Posted May 6, 2004 Author Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='Carrie' date='May 6 2004, 01:31 PM'] After All by Cher and Peter Cetera [/quote] Oh darn, yeah, that too! I KNEW I was forgetting something!
Carrie Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='Dave' date='May 6 2004, 01:45 PM'] Oh darn, yeah, that too! I KNEW I was forgetting something! [/quote] I love that song SOOOOO much!
Azriel Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Next Time I Fall - Peter Cetera and Amy Grant No More Lonely Nights - Paul McCartney When Doves Cry - Prince oh ... and I think Thomas Michael mentioned them ... but anything by Breathe. Anything.
Thomas Michael Posted May 7, 2004 Posted May 7, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='May 2 2004, 12:30 PM'] What do you think of "Love Will Tear Us Apart," by Joy Division, and "Under the Milky Way," by The Church? [/quote] "Love Will Tear Us Apart" is AWESOME... one of my all-time favorite songs. Not exactly a slow song per se, but I still love it. (They did do a great slow song called "Atmosphere".) I wish I could have saved Ian Curtis's life somehow... but I was only 8 at the time, and I didn't even hear about them until I was in high school (when the surviving members were at their peak as New Order). "Milky Way" was a pretty cool song too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now