brianthephysicist Posted December 3, 2011 Posted December 3, 2011 It's silly, I admit, but I'm excited to see what people think: Should I shave my Novem-beard?
brandelynmarie Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 (edited) I'm voting for a goatee. Edited December 4, 2011 by brandelynmarie
BG45 Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 Nah, I had to during November for conference, so you should make up for it by keeping yours!
MissyP89 Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 (edited) I actually don't know. I thought I would be really excited for December ... but somewhere over Thanksgiving I must have changed my mind. Hm. I guess it depends on what your intentions are. *If you want to go John the Baptist or psycho killer, then definitely shave. *If any of your friends want you to keep it, I would seriously consider their motives. *If you want to grow your hair out, too, then I am leaving. *But if you are willing to be [i]reasonable [/i]about it (keep it nice!), then sure, keep it. I guess. Though ... for what it's worth ... I really haven't had a chance to appreciate you clean shaven yet. That said, up to you. I'm razzle dazzle with the beard. Just try not to let it get as ridiculous as my father's, 'kay? ETA: Of course, if at any time I decide I'm not feelin it anymore, we'll revisit this. I think that's fair. Ha. Edited December 4, 2011 by MissyP89
Lisa Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 No fair that Missy got to vote! Her opinion matters more than the rest of ours! Though, props because it was funny.
MissyP89 Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 [quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1322970022' post='2344255'] No fair that Missy got to vote! Her opinion matters more than the rest of ours! Though, props because it was funny. [/quote] Trust me, he's going to have to hear about it whether it's on the phorum or not.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 I'm going for the Czar Nicholas II look starting once my finals are over. I invite you most sincerely to join me.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 It really is essentially impossible to be manlier than this. [img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2mz7geVEp1qc2hixo1_500.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 Kaiser Wilhelm II looked pretty amesome in his later years as well, and a fascinating guy. [img]http://jennifersaylor.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/wilhelm_ii_kaiser.jpg[/img]
brianthephysicist Posted December 4, 2011 Author Posted December 4, 2011 Good sir, I must say that you always have the best posts. Whether it has to do with beards or ponies, it's amesome. Thank you
Nihil Obstat Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 Believe it or not I can do both at once. Technically it's a moustache, but wutevs. [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/ShyRangerSMRPG/Spike-mustache.jpg[/img]
Luigi Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 I say grow a beard only for specific purposes: 1. If you've got a weak chin - a beard hides it; 2. If you've got bad skin - a beard hides it; 3. If a beard makes you look distinguished, and looking distinguished is important in your field... say, physics or something; 4. If you're dressing up on Halloween as a pirate. Otherwise, shave.
MissyP89 Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 BAKA BAKA BAKA, nani ga koko made anata o ugokasu no?
Nihil Obstat Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1322980868' post='2344301'] I say grow a beard only for specific purposes: 1. If you've got a weak chin - a beard hides it; 2. If you've got bad skin - a beard hides it; 3. If a beard makes you look distinguished, and looking distinguished is important in your field... say, physics or something; 4. If you're dressing up on Halloween as a pirate. Otherwise, shave. [/quote] There is never a bad time to look more distinguished than you already do! Added benefit, for me at least: I almost never get carded at liquor stores or bars. Saves me a good five to ten seconds of rooting through my wallet to get my drivers' license. It's tucked away in a less convenient pocket. [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1322980954' post='2344302'] BAKA BAKA BAKA, nani ga koko made anata o ugokasu no? [/quote] Michinaru sekai e tobitatsu kibou nose Baka baka baka hoka ni yaru koto madamada aru n ja nai? naite waratte okoru koto makasete ne watashi no iro ni shite ageru!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now