MissyP89 Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 They are probably the cutest couple ever. And that's sayin' something, coming from me.
Marie-Therese Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 Yeah, I am in mourning over the loss of the beard, as I was very much enamoured of it. But I love that man o' mine, so even with his lovely soft cheeks bereft of beard, I still think he's the most beautiful thing ever. And yes, FP, he's all man. There are pics in this thread of the two of us, I'm guessing you jumped into a thread without reading?
Nihil Obstat Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1349395415' post='2490098'] Yeah, I am in mourning over the loss of the beard, as I was very much enamoured of it. But I love that man o' mine, so even with his lovely soft cheeks bereft of beard, I still think he's the most beautiful thing ever. And yes, FP, he's all man. There are pics in this thread of the two of us, I'm guessing you jumped into a thread without reading? [/quote] Remember those screenshots I took from the Tinychat days?
MissyP89 Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 Remember when Peyton analyzed our handwriting? That was an interesting night. Hassy turned as red as his hair.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 Lulz, I was actually just thinking about that yesterday.
4588686 Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1322967417' post='2344243'] I actually don't know. I thought I would be really excited for December ... but somewhere over Thanksgiving I must have changed my mind. [/quote] Thank you, to whoever bumped a year old thread. I just had a panic attack reading this post and thinking that I completely forgot to spend Thanksgiving with my family.
4588686 Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1349397725' post='2490125'] Remember when Peyton analyzed our handwriting? That was an interesting night. Hassy turned as red as his hair. [/quote] How dare you implicate me in gingerity. I'm not afraid to punch a girl who is smaller than me.
MissyP89 Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1349399864' post='2490143'] How dare you implicate me in gingerity. I'm not afraid to punch a girl who is smaller than me. [/quote] I think it's cute. Own the ginger. Think of the possibilities! You could redeem gingers everywhere!
Jesus_lol Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1349394112' post='2490088'] I've never seen pictures of you and I didn't know you were engaged. I just knew you were the enemy, and there is no mercy for the enemy in this dojo. [/quote] Holy carp, I didnt know i was engaged!!! when did that happen?!
Nihil Obstat Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1349458406' post='2490371'] Holy carp, I didnt know i was engaged!!! when did that happen?! [/quote] Well congratulations. Does Peyton know?
brianthephysicist Posted October 5, 2012 Author Posted October 5, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1349460442' post='2490381'] Well congratulations. Does Peyton know? [/quote] Nope, MIKolbe still hasn't told his daughter that Marie-Therese and Jlol are engaged. He couldn't bear to break it to her that one of the worlds manliest men is soon to be off the market. [color=#ffffff]Yes I know MT is also named Peyton [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now