PhuturePriest Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1349328111' post='2489835'] unfortunately my majestic beard had to take one for the team, have to be clean shaven for the industrial work i am doing, in case you need to use a breathing mask. poor thing was nearly a year old. A moment of silence, please. [/quote] You're a man?
PhuturePriest Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1327514778' post='2375105'] nah it should be about beards and epic beards. He should create a different thread for rants and stuff. I come in here from time to time to discriminate against beards of all types. [/quote] What about the wonderful Friars who have epic beards? Do you think it would be better if they didn't have them? Friars would be just that much less cool if they didn't have epic beards.
MissyP89 Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1349329062' post='2489841'] You're a man? [/quote] I am quite certain that even if you become a super manly man (I have faith), J_lol will still be more manly than you. He's just that ridiculous.
PhuturePriest Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1349329803' post='2489847'] I am quite certain that even if you become a super manly man (I have faith), J_lol will still be more manly than you. He's just that ridiculous. [/quote] I wasn't questioning his masculinity. I just never knew that he was a man. I seriously thought he was a girl all this time.
brianthephysicist Posted October 4, 2012 Author Posted October 4, 2012 In an odd twist of irony, Jlol's lack of beard convinces MAPS that Jlol is a man.
MissyP89 Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 B, where have you been? Last I saw, he had a wicked beard going on. Papist quality.
MIKolbe Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1349332035' post='2489855'] I just never knew that he was a man. I seriously thought he was a girl all this time. [/quote] stop projecting
PhuturePriest Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1349384346' post='2490034'] stop projecting [/quote] Stop using terms I don't know the meaning of.
brianthephysicist Posted October 4, 2012 Author Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1349372550' post='2489974'] B, where have you been? Last I saw, he had a wicked beard going on. Papist quality. [/quote] [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1349328111' post='2489835'] unfortunately my majestic beard had to take one for the team, have to be clean shaven for the industrial work i am doing, in case you need to use a breathing mask. poor thing was nearly a year old. A moment of silence, please. [/quote]
MissyP89 Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]http://derpy.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/134160614554.gif[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [img]http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/RarityFaint2.gif[/img]
Jesus_lol Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1349332035' post='2489855'] I wasn't questioning his masculinity. I just never knew that he was a man. I seriously thought he was a girl all this time. [/quote] soooo, when I said I was dating MT, you thought she was a dude? or that my topless avatar of myself was just because im a nudist? this is shockingly hilarious. I dont even know what to say Edited October 4, 2012 by Jesus_lol
Nihil Obstat Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1349390125' post='2490067'] soooo, when I said I was dating MT, you thought she was a dude? or that my topless avatar of myself was just because im a nudist? this is shockingly hilarious. I dont even know what to say [/quote] To be fair, since your avatar is mostly silhouetted it could have been a topless female. Not a very pretty one, but... some people will take what they can get, eh?
MissyP89 Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 Joe is right. For all we can tell from that pic, you might be ET.
MIKolbe Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1349390125' post='2490067'] soooo, when I said I was dating MT, you thought she was a dude? or that my topless avatar of myself was just because im a nudist? this is shockingly hilarious. I dont even know what to say [/quote] In FP's defense, he's about as sharp as yarn.
MissyP89 Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 Speaking of yarn, this game is so much fun. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4gKc9OuTk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4gKc9OuTk[/url]
PhuturePriest Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1349390125' post='2490067'] soooo, when I said I was dating MT, you thought she was a dude? or that my topless avatar of myself was just because im a nudist? this is shockingly hilarious. I dont even know what to say [/quote] I've never seen pictures of you and I didn't know you were engaged. I just knew you were the enemy, and there is no mercy for the enemy in this dojo.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now