An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Keep Teresabenedicta In Your Prayers Today!

Basilisa Marie

LaPetiteSoeur

She needs a religious tag now, so if she ever comes back (just to visit, of course, not to stay!) then we'll be ready!

[quote name='GeorgiiMichael' timestamp='1323297409' post='2346848']
Well, I wasn't there, so I'm going from what Facebook is telling me, but her name, transliterated into English is Sr. Maria Asteron Dodeka.
[/quote]

Her name is unique and pretty. I love it! :love:

GeorgiiMichael

And just to clarify, that is not me in the picture, that's a seminarian friend of mine who was able to go to her investiture.

Basilisa Marie

OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED AHHHHHH THANK YOU GEORGIIMICHAEL.

I was quite sad that I wasn't able to fly to DC myself for it, since I was her sponsor when she entered the Church. But finals prevent me. So those pictures make me SUPER DUPER HAPPY.

Sr. Mary Twelve Stars. So excellent. :)

Edit: Oh, and I don't know if it matters, but I know she wouldn't mind letting you guys know her new name and posting the picture. :)

Edited by Basilisa Marie

[quote name='GeorgiiMichael' timestamp='1323296025' post='2346834']
[img]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390253_10100657982619408_5729626_58287963_1231702399_n.jpg[/img]

Here she is! She looks so happy.

EDIT:I hope it's okay that I posted a picture. Mods, if it's not, go ahead and remove it.
[/quote]

:yahoo:

She looks like a new bride!!

Wow, again SUPER AMAZING!!! And what a razzle ba-dazzle unique name!!! :pray: So it means Sr. Mary Twelve Stars? That is out of this world, literally! :harp:

[quote name='GeorgiiMichael' timestamp='1323297409' post='2346848']
Well, I wasn't there, so I'm going from what Facebook is telling me, but her name, transliterated into English is Sr. Maria Asteron Dodeka.
[/quote]

That's from Greek, right?

Edited by Chiquitunga

Prayers for her...................she looks soooo happy.!!! Thank you MM for sharing the lovely photo. :nun3:

Edited by Jennirom