Oremoose Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325731678' post='2363087'] i like this one: [/quote] No pressure eh!
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325731678' post='2363087'] i like this one: [/quote] I wish we had a hug smiley. Anywho... I like: Oh and bonjour! <- I'm practicing my French. Ya'll are gonna have to live with it. I'm so excited to for Queens. Like so hyper that I had to get my energy out by running around outside. Edited January 5, 2012 by i<3LSOP
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325780539' post='2363313'] HEHEHe can't wait to see you! [/quote]
i<3franciscans Posted January 5, 2012 Author Posted January 5, 2012 I packed last night but I forgot stuff.... I HATE PACKING!
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325780693' post='2363318'] I packed last night but I forgot stuff.... I HATE PACKING! [/quote] I forgot stuff too... and of course some of it had to be washed... [img]http://www.sheknows.com/graphics/emoticons/wash.gif[/img] SO, I'll pack late tonight.
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1325782510' post='2363354'] Random post time!! [/quote] Oh snap. Oreo is doing his random post time...
i<3franciscans Posted January 5, 2012 Author Posted January 5, 2012 Here post again.[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1325781612' post='2363330'] I forgot stuff too... and of course some of it had to be washed... [img]http://www.sheknows.com/graphics/emoticons/wash.gif[/img] SO, I'll pack late tonight. [/quote]Packing together in spirit. creepy!
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 [img]http://www.allemoticons.com/Holidays/ghost.gif[/img] You said in spirit.
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 (edited) My brothers mean. I laughed hard when I heard your voice over the phone and he was teasing me about something and when Julia picked it up he did teased louder on purpose and I lightly hit him in the back to show that she had picked up the phone and he was annoyed at me. I don't understand him at all. [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325783451' post='2363375'] I AM AN ANGEL NOW! [/quote] Edited January 5, 2012 by i<3LSOP
i<3franciscans Posted January 5, 2012 Author Posted January 5, 2012 Brothers... the only ones I like are friars.
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325784084' post='2363385'] Brothers... the only ones I like are friars. [/quote] lololol...
i<3franciscans Posted January 5, 2012 Author Posted January 5, 2012 I can't wait for you to meet them! 7 months 8 days.
i<3franciscans Posted January 5, 2012 Author Posted January 5, 2012 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEmI078hyig"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEmI078hyig[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now