Oremoose Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 (edited) Yup cuz I'm here! Edited December 29, 2011 by Oremoose
mysisterisalittlesister Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325124823' post='2358987'] why? [/quote] because we were in a half hour long puppet show, that's why!
i<3franciscans Posted January 1, 2012 Author Posted January 1, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1325181297' post='2359385'] because we were in a half hour long puppet show, that's why! [/quote]It was 45 minutes long! i counted! My arm finally stopped hurting! Praise be Jesus! I miss y'all. <3
i<3franciscans Posted January 1, 2012 Author Posted January 1, 2012 Generic - 0 Good - 25 Gooder - 50 Goodest - 100 Saint - 200 Angel - 400 Archangel - 800 Cherubim - 1200 Seraphim - 1600 Not long before I am an angel! Sweetness...
i<3franciscans Posted January 1, 2012 Author Posted January 1, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1325030144' post='2358279'] Sr. Mary Christine was talking to her puppet. Mother was adorable and took it seriously Andy is there for moral support... And i<3fran's puppet was missing an eye it is gonna be adorable! [/quote] I missed this post. I love it!!!
i<3LSOP Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 'Morning. Happy Belated New Year![quote name='Katiebobatie94' timestamp='1325125015' post='2358992'] lol, <3 this thread soo amusing [/quote] we are amusing indeed.
i<3LSOP Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1325040921' post='2358398'] Wait...Sr Mary Christine was talking to her puppet?! Thats adorable! [/quote] Yeeessss.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 I thought this thread needed more life
i<3LSOP Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 (edited) [size=5]•I'M SO EXCITED FOR QUEENS!!!!! [/size] •[size=5]AND SR. MARY GRACE AND MOTHER!!!! [/size] [size=5]•AND NUN HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size] [size=5]•And boy am I hyper right now.... [/size] Edited January 2, 2012 by i<3LSOP
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6]ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size][/font]
i<3LSOP Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 (edited) [size=5]Did you pack yet? [/size] [size=5]I DID OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] Edited January 2, 2012 by i<3LSOP
i<3LSOP Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1325512901' post='2361622'] Ahh, nope. [/quote] JJJOOOOAANNNIIIIEEEEE... LOL... jk, I'm just overly excited.
i<3franciscans Posted January 2, 2012 Author Posted January 2, 2012 Oh my gosh Bill you already packed? I am going to do that at midnight on Thursday!
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325524441' post='2361721'] Oh my gosh Bill you already packed? I am going to do that at midnight on Thursday! [/quote]Same here!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now