An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Is Time I<3Lsop And I Stopped Hijacking Threads...

i<3franciscans

lol... say hello to your chicken for me lilmon

And yes we are still chicken militants at heart :(

Good morning and happy feast day of St. John of the Cross! :)

i<3franciscans

morning! Happy feast day to you to.

I need to start inhaling caffeine or getting more sleep at night.... I guess I am going to have to take up inhaling caffeine... *yawn*

My parents still have no talked about the retreat. They keep saying "we will talk about it." and that never happens. sigh... we will see I suppose.

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323878957' post='2351179']
morning! Happy feast day to you to.

I need to start inhaling caffeine or getting more sleep at night.... I guess I am going to have to take up inhaling caffeine... *yawn*

My parents still have no talked about the retreat. They keep saying "we will talk about it." and that never happens. sigh... we will see I suppose.
[/quote]
Ugh, that stinks. Yes I need more sleep too. After I got ready I curled up on my bean bag before the time I have to start school and slept for ten minutes. It didn't help much though. :yawn: :| :)

i<3franciscans

ugh. I can't wait for the weekend. I am looking forward to a lot of sleep. It probs is not going to happen on Saturday because of my parents Christmas party, but I am sleeping in sunday... we will be going to a night Mass.

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323879262' post='2351181']
ugh. I can't wait for the weekend. I am looking forward to a lot of sleep. It probs is not going to happen on Saturday because of my parents Christmas party, but I am sleeping in sunday... we will be going to a night Mass.
[/quote]

YOUR NOT GOING TO THE CAROLING OR ADOPTED GRANDMOTHERS PARTY! :sad: :cry4: :(

Edited by i<3LSOP

i<3franciscans

no, well I will not be caroling but I will probably show up for the party, the sisters are planning it around my schedule. lol. I am there too much!

i<3franciscans

I didn't end up going, I was quite happy. I ended up cleaning my room for two hours. fun fun fun.

Bill, there is a YOUCAT sitting on my mom's dresser, I am dying to know who it is for!!!!

i<3franciscans

Write a paragraph contrast the characters and then a paragraph comparing them (in their similarities) or make each a page or whatever it has to be. I used to do that all the time. :)

And Good Morning to you to! I am writing about Communism once again... you know that whole occupy wall street croutons is a lot like communism? It is kinda scary...