i<3LSOP Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1324044992' post='2352225'] GO give faith and myself some props. [/quote] not you ... but I'll give faith some! I've already given her about ten.
i<3LSOP Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1324053293' post='2352290'] thanks. [/quote] your welcome
mysisterisalittlesister Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 I dont know why I just gave you props. maybe it's because I'm just an angelic MA-of-the-year
i<3LSOP Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324174576' post='2352995'] where in the world are they at???? [/quote] I'm back dearest. Been really super overly way to busy. OH AND I AM OFFICIALLY GOING DOWN TO QUEENS AND SR.MARY GRACE WILL BE IN CHARGE OF Mysisterisalittlesister AND I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mysisterisalittlesister Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i<3LSOP Posted December 19, 2011 Posted December 19, 2011 Morning. [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1324072098' post='2352395'] I dont know why I just gave you props. maybe it's because I'm just an angelic MA-of-the-year [/quote] angelic?
i<3LSOP Posted December 19, 2011 Posted December 19, 2011 Where is i<3fran? Well I have lilmon and mysisterisalittlesister as buddies for this thread too.
i<3franciscans Posted December 19, 2011 Author Posted December 19, 2011 Sorry I have been really busy, we had a party this weekend and such. Needless to say I probably won't be on a lot during break. I plan on chilling a lot and such. I can't wait for the retreat I am so excited to see everyone again!!!
mysisterisalittlesister Posted December 19, 2011 Posted December 19, 2011 I'm a peep!!!!! yay! AND I'M GOING DOWN TO QUEENS WITH I<3LSOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1324301127' post='2353657'] Morning. angelic? [/quote]yes, angelic
Oremoose Posted December 20, 2011 Posted December 20, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324343615' post='2354012'] mysisterisalittlesister is a mystic [/quote] How can one mesure that?
Lil'Monster Posted December 20, 2011 Posted December 20, 2011 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1324345850' post='2354073'] How can one mesure that? [/quote] That is what I call her because she has a very long screen name
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now