i<3LSOP Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 Important announcement: ANYONE CAN HIJACK THIS THREAD!!!!!!!
i<3LSOP Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323452530' post='2348078'] no. [/quote] No, I'm joking. Actually only lilmon has..... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured you'd disagree and that's why I posted it. We have to disagree on something....
i<3LSOP Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1323448968' post='2348032'] Important announcement: ANYONE CAN HIJACK THIS THREAD!!!!!!! [/quote] Just wanted i<3fran to disagree with me on [b]something[/b]...
i<3franciscans Posted December 9, 2011 Author Posted December 9, 2011 I do disagree with you on........ wait ............. never mind i got nothing.
i<3LSOP Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1323460663' post='2348209'] [/quote] I knew you'd do it.
i<3LSOP Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 lol Nathan has his play tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yays* Break a leg big brother!
Lil'Monster Posted December 10, 2011 Posted December 10, 2011 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1323471545' post='2348260'] lol Nathan has his play tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yays* Break a leg big brother! [/quote] How old is he if you dont mind me asking.....
i<3LSOP Posted December 10, 2011 Posted December 10, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1323487112' post='2348337'] How old is he if you dont mind me asking..... [/quote] Fifteen.... and wait um... four months!
i<3franciscans Posted December 10, 2011 Author Posted December 10, 2011 I am tired, but I can't wait for Monday!
i<3LSOP Posted December 10, 2011 Posted December 10, 2011 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323556056' post='2348718'] I am tired, but I can't wait for Monday! [/quote] I'm tired too! Monday should be fun though... maybe more tacos.... Oh, and I'm listening to this: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rbaRoNFBNcY"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rbaRoNFBNcY[/url]
mysisterisalittlesister Posted December 11, 2011 Posted December 11, 2011 I can go on Monday if I finish my schoolwork
Lil'Monster Posted December 11, 2011 Posted December 11, 2011 I AM HIJACKING THIS THREAD WITH MY AVVESOMENESS
i<3LSOP Posted December 11, 2011 Posted December 11, 2011 Playing at Mass was so wonderful and my brothers play was amesome and funny! *yays*
i<3LSOP Posted December 11, 2011 Posted December 11, 2011 Will post videos and pictures of big bro's play and Ave Maria at Mass.......................................
Clare~Therese Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1323656413' post='2349511'] yo [/quote] hola
Lil'Monster Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 im a jerkface..please slap me or something
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now