i<3LSOP Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 Nothing much. Writing a paper of course. Kind of tired too.... I feel really cheerful though!
i<3franciscans Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 good. I am shopping on Old Navy. Do you need anything?
i<3LSOP Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 Nope... not that i can think of... if you find a cut Christmas t-shirt that is 5 dollars and under please get it for me... I'll pay you back
i<3franciscans Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 Old Navy does not have anything
i<3franciscans Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 [color=#ff0000][size=8]YOU ARE A CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color]
i<3LSOP Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 [size=8][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sobs* I started crying I was so happy! [/font][/size]
Lil'Monster Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 but you can hijack my thread.....it says "Lil' Monster's ramblings, [b]distractions[/b], tantrums, etc" distractions "hijack" is cooI and I really dont care! please post in my lonesome thread......its gonna cry
i<3franciscans Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 Good morning! I am cold, but it snowed so "It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...."
i<3LSOP Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1323312385' post='2347103'] but you can hijack my thread.....it says "Lil' Monster's ramblings, [b]distractions[/b], tantrums, etc" distractions "hijack" is cooI and I really dont care! please post in my lonesome thread......its gonna cry [/quote] It's okay lilmon! We will hijack your thread as long as you can put up with our foolishness...
i<3franciscans Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 I wouldn't call it foolishness...
i<3LSOP Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323358087' post='2347311'] Good morning! I am cold, but it snowed so "It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...." [/quote] It snowed here too... oops, forgot we live 15 minutes away from each other! It is so pretty and driving to morning Mass was lovely with the snow... [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323361997' post='2347350'] I wouldn't call it foolishness... [/quote] What should be call it?
i<3franciscans Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1323362038' post='2347351'] It snowed here too... oops, forgot we live 15 minutes away from each other! It is so pretty and driving to morning Mass was lovely with the snow... What should be call it? [/quote] craziness....or..... the Holy Spirit..... or sugar..... the list goes on.
i<3LSOP Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323362996' post='2347359'] craziness....or..... the Holy Spirit..... or sugar..... the list goes on. [/quote] I'd say the Holy Spirit....
i<3LSOP Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 I just realized I follow you around everywhere Katie. At the home and even on here.
i<3franciscans Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 *GASP* don't use my real name!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now