Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Offiicial Picture Of You As A Baby Thread


Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1323975267' post='2351749']

she loved your baby sister more? :think:
[/quote]
Probably.

Posted

Ack, I was an adorable baby. I wish I had a photo. My photos are with my relatives, and we are very disconnected due to dysfuntionality.

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1323957634' post='2351621']
God knew me in my mother's womb. :)

[img]http://www.comicsfornerds.net/Assets/Images/Pics/BabyHalloweenCostume9.gif[/img]
[/quote]

too bad this isn't you. lol. We need a real baby picture.... c'mon don't be shy....

LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Posted (edited)

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/29c6t5g.jpg[/img]

I was a happy child :smile2:

Edited by LinaSt.Cecilia2772
dominicansoul
Posted

it looks like your snapping your fingers! hahahaha

LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1323985126' post='2351794']
it looks like your snapping your fingers! hahahaha
[/quote]

hahahaha yeah i didnt even realize that!

GeorgiiMichael
Posted

[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t9/kiltedboywonder/measababy.png[/img]
Am I doing it right?

MissScripture
Posted
:twitch: That is so creepy! Now I'm probably going to have nightmares about what my baby is going to look like! :P
GeorgiiMichael
Posted

MS, I hope your baby isn't born mustachioed.

MissScripture
Posted

ME TOO! lol

GeorgiiMichael
Posted

Or with the head of an adult.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1323978107' post='2351759']

too bad this isn't you. lol. We need a real baby picture.... c'mon don't be shy....
[/quote]


Oh this is me alright. I used to be a baby model :P

Here's me a little bigger :)

[img]http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.231801419.jpg[/img]

Edited by nunsense
Posted

[quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1323984386' post='2351787']
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/29c6t5g.jpg[/img]

I was a happy child :smile2:
[/quote]


YOU WERE A CUTIE! :)

Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1323965792' post='2351680']


You must have been a cutie. I was a tiny little one with big brown eyes, strawberry blonde hair, tan skin and I liked to laugh and when I was gonna cry you could see my lip start to quiver. My second cousin looks just like how I did. My baby pictures resemble me now too! :)
[/quote]


Yeah you could probably see me in my baby pictures......I wished I had a scanner though so I could post some! danggg it

LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1323994706' post='2351854']


YOU WERE A CUTIE! :)
[/quote]

hahaha thanks!!! =)

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1323805085' post='2350520']
Aud, are you related to Mikolbe?
[/quote]

rotfl
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH MY GOSH
no.

Posted

I thank the heavens for this.

Posted

Me at my 5th Christmas.

[img]http://getfile3.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-12-17/EoJGwmjGtnAluIDAgmvzFiHzhtuCzxzcvynxAurosbnhpykowktkFusCoxCx/michael_-_cowboy_1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg[/img]

Posted

This is my first driving lesson
[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7002/6527925869_ef2a6e2e3b.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...