Lil'Monster Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1324144234' post='2352816'] Me at my 5th Christmas. [img]http://getfile3.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-12-17/EoJGwmjGtnAluIDAgmvzFiHzhtuCzxzcvynxAurosbnhpykowktkFusCoxCx/michael_-_cowboy_1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg[/img] [/quote] Avvesome!
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324174655' post='2352997'] Avvesome! [/quote] These pictures are great. You have the same desk in the background that we have Limon. I gave some old pix to my future brother in law so I can get them online here. He has a scanner.
Lil'Monster Posted December 19, 2011 Posted December 19, 2011 [quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1324236686' post='2353335'] These pictures are great. You have the same desk in the background that we have Limon. I gave some old pix to my future brother in law so I can get them online here. He has a scanner. [/quote] That isnt my pic....its the papist
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 19, 2011 Posted December 19, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324260111' post='2353434'] That isnt my pic....its the papist [/quote] Oh whoops... My bad.
Papist Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 Me and my bros. That's me in blue about 3 years old. Figures the pictures was taken under a beer sign. [img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388953_2515052193440_1167264254_32213150_395404750_n.jpg[/img]
i<3LSOP Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1324485844' post='2355137'] Me and my bros. That's me in blue about 3 years old. Figures the pictures was taken under a beer sign. [img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388953_2515052193440_1167264254_32213150_395404750_n.jpg[/img] [/quote] you were all blondes.
Papist Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1324486167' post='2355144'] you were all blondes. [/quote] Not anymore. The hair I still have is dark.
dominicansoul Posted December 21, 2011 Author Posted December 21, 2011 it's razzle dazzle that your parents are in the picture as well... (check out the window reflection)
Papist Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 (edited) Yep. My dad is sporting a crew cut and a mock neck shirt. Picture was taken 1967. [size=2]Edited b/c I can't type[/size] Edited December 21, 2011 by Papist
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now