Little Flower Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1324702279' post='2356796'] I'm so glad I don't need to worry about dresses and such all i need is to make sure my belt is tight around my waist. [/quote]
AnneLine Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1324682963' post='2356555'] i hope someone got that on video. [/quote] Sadly no video... but the startled look on the poor guy's face is forever in my memory... and of course, it wasn't anyone I knew. Or have ever seen again.... I've often wondered what he thought... Lordy. Oh... and I had bruises on the tops of my feet from them being wedged under the kneeler of the row ahead of THAT pew... I must have just zoomed through it like a luge car. I wonder what my speed was....weird!
MIKolbe Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1324685434' post='2356582'] Niiiiice. I'm wearing these [img]http://origin.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/121/5/AAAACysD7QAAAAAAASFS4w.jpg?v=1295563601000[/img] [/quote] hubba hubba
Lil Red Posted December 24, 2011 Author Posted December 24, 2011 So Ice gets hubba hubba and I get called a stripper and a silly sally? sometimes you guys can be such misogynistic arse portals. Oh, and a hooker too.
Not A Mallard Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 Lil Red is a person with red high heels.
Jaime Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1324737894' post='2356944'] So Ice gets hubba hubba and I get called a stripper and a silly sally? sometimes you guys can be such misogynistic arse portals. [/quote] Icey actually is wearing fishnets with those shoes
Jaime Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1324737894' post='2356944'] So Ice gets hubba hubba and I get called a stripper and a silly sally? sometimes you guys can be such misogynistic arse portals. Oh, and a hooker too. [/quote] Who called you a hooker?? That is so wrong!! You are wearing glitter with those shoes right?
MIKolbe Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1324737894' post='2356944'] So Ice gets hubba hubba and I get called a stripper and a silly sally? sometimes you guys can be such misogynistic arse portals. [/quote] instead of trying to use all those big words, you could be making me a sammich....
MIKolbe Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1324742423' post='2356958'] You are wearing glitter with those shoes right? [/quote] or this [url="http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=UTPBNVEVPCEIGCV0KRTRXCQ?id=P272300&categoryId=S10905&shouldPaginate=true"]http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=UTPBNVEVPCEIGCV0KRTRXCQ?id=P272300&categoryId=S10905&shouldPaginate=true[/url]
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1324740489' post='2356953'] Icey actually is wearing fishnets with those shoes [/quote] [i]Actually[/i], they're lace thigh highs. But who's keeping track, right?
Lil Red Posted December 24, 2011 Author Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1324742825' post='2356960'] or this [url="http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=UTPBNVEVPCEIGCV0KRTRXCQ?id=P272300&categoryId=S10905&shouldPaginate=true"]http://www.sephora.c...ldPaginate=true[/url] [/quote] it creeps me out that you have that bookmarked.[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1324743945' post='2356967'] [i]Actually[/i], they're lace thigh highs. But who's keeping track, right? [/quote] rock it, sister.
i<3LSOP Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 I'm wearing black flats. [img]http://www.rocketdog.com/content/ebiz/rocketdog/invt/memoriests/memories_thai_silk_black_flats_setlarge_main.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted December 24, 2011 Author Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1324748675' post='2357006'] I'm wearing black flats. [img]http://www.rocketdog.com/content/ebiz/rocketdog/invt/memoriests/memories_thai_silk_black_flats_setlarge_main.jpg[/img] [/quote] cute! i have a similar pair that i'm wearing today.
i<3LSOP Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1324749482' post='2357011'] cute! i have a similar pair that i'm wearing today. [/quote] They're comfy. Oh and red... I was thinking that you know how I typed "your" instead of "you're" yesterday? It made me really think about what was wrong with what I put when you put "your what". I think that you should start a Catholic Grammar book! I'll fund you.
Jaime Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1324749482' post='2357011'] cute! i have a similar pair that i'm wearing today. [/quote] trollop
i<3LSOP Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1324750656' post='2357025'] i got up too early today. [/quote] Tell me about it.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1324748675' post='2357006'] I'm wearing black flats. [img]http://www.rocketdog.com/content/ebiz/rocketdog/invt/memoriests/memories_thai_silk_black_flats_setlarge_main.jpg[/img] [/quote] me too!
MIKolbe Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1324743945' post='2356967'] [i]Actually[/i], they're lace thigh highs. But who's keeping track, right? [/quote] HUBBA FLIPPIN HUBBA!
Oremoose Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 these look nice for Chrimas mass.[img]http://img2.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.241241450.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now