Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is It Just Me...


Recommended Posts

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Or are Lil'Mon and Oremoose really hitting it off? Just sayin'. ;) You guys keep hijacking threads as a team! Bwaha.

Posted

i think you people just want another phatmass wedding.....

Posted

Have you heard of a single Hijacker? it takes two to really reak havok!

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325217970' post='2359815']
:|
[/quote]


I.e ignore us if you wish we are just fast posters.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Lol, no, I think you guys are hilarious. Yes, another phatmass wedding would be razzle dazzle. ;) Since Lil'Mon is so insistent on being a mother of 21 children... :hehe2:

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325217920' post='2359813']
i think you people just want another phatmass wedding.....
[/quote]

well he hasn't seen you yet, has he?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1325254014' post='2359939']
well he hasn't seen you yet, has he?
[/quote]

Looks are not everything buddy.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1325254014' post='2359939']
well he hasn't seen you yet, has he?
[/quote]

Are you saying that I am ugly? You know how to hurt someone's feelings!

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325306352' post='2360398']
Are you saying that I am ugly? You know how to hurt someone's feelings!
[/quote]

let it slide his job is ti get under peoples skin.

Posted

So what is this thread about really?

Posted

I really dont know

Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1325217445' post='2359807']
Or are Lil'Mon and Oremoose really hitting it off? Just sayin'. ;) You guys keep hijacking threads as a team! Bwaha.
[/quote]

You're a little slow.... :P they have been flirting for a long time now!! :)

Posted

I have no idea of what you are talking about..... :|

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325310657' post='2360493']
I have no idea of what you are talking about..... :|
[/quote]

Okay, no more teasing from me.... :)

Posted

i think Oreo is avesome....he knows how to dance

Posted

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1325310521' post='2360491']
You're a little slow.... :P they have been flirting for a long time now!! :)
[/quote]

huh?

Posted

[quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1325306300' post='2360396']
Looks are not everything buddy.
[/quote]
you get that alot, dontcha...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...