his_remnant Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1325610899' post='2362304'] I take a small break On my retreat only to find Out I PERPOSED????!!! Should I buy a ring while I'm up here? [/quote] dear one, make it simple.
his_remnant Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325971805' post='2364583'] Oh my goodness.... [/quote] yeah, no joke. Wait until he finds out that i know...
his_remnant Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 to clarify: I am not going to say or do anything to him...i am dying laughter and am happy he is making friends and all that jazz i just don't know if he'll laugh or get really embarrassed
DMcB Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 [quote name='his_remnant' timestamp='1325971562' post='2364582'] on a much more serious note...Lil Mon I insist you pm me ASAP!! I'm Oremoose's older sister... [/quote] LM - You didn't invite your sister in law!?!? Oh man, now she's never going to watch your kids!
Lil'Monster Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 [quote name='DMcB' timestamp='1325977631' post='2364637'] LM - You didn't invite your sister in law!?!? Oh man, now she's never going to watch your kids! [/quote] I know! Oreo and I are too much in love to invite everyone!
dominicansoul Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 "oreo" ...is that your pet name for him? Or is that going to be your wedding cake? [img]http://camillestyles.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/oreo-cookie-wedding-cake-camille-styles-events1.jpg?w=600&h=724[/img]i'm sure you'll serve this with Moutain Dew and NOT champagne?
his_remnant Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 Oreo is supposedly his nick name here...shorter than Oremoose
Lil'Monster Posted January 8, 2012 Posted January 8, 2012 I call him Oreo...I was the first to call him "Oreo"
Lil'Monster Posted January 8, 2012 Posted January 8, 2012 People are probably getting to thinking that Oreo and I are gonna date, marry each other, and have 21 kids.....jus not all at once though
his_remnant Posted January 8, 2012 Posted January 8, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325984246' post='2364697'] People are probably getting to thinking that Oreo and I are gonna date, marry each other, and have 21 kids.....jus not all at once though [/quote] where have you been?? that's what this whole thread is about... where have i been that i didn't know??
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 8, 2012 Author Posted January 8, 2012 [quote name='his_remnant' timestamp='1325971562' post='2364582'] hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....but seriously... i read through every post here and well...i am dying of laughter... on a much more serious note...Lil Mon I insist you pm me ASAP!! I'm Oremoose's older sister... [/quote] Meet your sister-in-law!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 8, 2012 Author Posted January 8, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325977714' post='2364639'] I know! Oreo and I are too much in love to invite everyone! [/quote] And somehow I was there...
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 8, 2012 Author Posted January 8, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325986543' post='2364722'] who are you talking about? [/quote] He's being mean again.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 8, 2012 Author Posted January 8, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325988141' post='2364732'] yes, he likes to hurt my feelings [/quote] Correction: He likes to be over-sarcastic and can be taken seriously too easily sometimes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now