Pax_et bonum Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 you don't sound too enthusiastic, you must have heard me singing some time.
Oremoose Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325982403' post='2364681'] I call him Oreo...I was the first to call him "Oreo" [/quote] You Do call me oreo But I belive MissScripture (or some other pregnant PMer) Mentioned me name reminded her of oreos cuz She was pregnant. So the Orgin of my nick name!
got2luvjc Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 I am TOTALLY doing that dance in the video. No doubt.
i<3LSOP Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325597805' post='2362207'] I am glad, but I will be her favorite maid of honor! [/quote] Shut your mouth chica.
Lil'Monster Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326089250' post='2365560'] You Do call me oreo But I belive MissScripture (or some other pregnant PMer) Mentioned me name reminded her of oreos cuz She was pregnant. So the Orgin of my nick name! [/quote] Yeah it was.....now i remember[quote name='got2luvjc' timestamp='1326106511' post='2365596'] I am TOTALLY doing that dance in the video. No doubt. [/quote] You would... [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1326109502' post='2365597'] Shut your mouth chica. [/quote] Dont worry...I cant decide who is my favorite anyways....lol
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 10, 2012 Author Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326152223' post='2365958'] Dont worry...I cant decide who is my favorite anyways....lol [/quote] But we all know that I'm your favorite.
Lil'Monster Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 I cant have favorites...I dont want to hurt anyone's feelings
Oremoose Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326163367' post='2366129'] I cant have favorites...I dont want to hurt anyone's feelings [/quote] I'll choose for you then!
Lil'Monster Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326165777' post='2366149'] I'll choose for you then! [/quote]
his_remnant Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326209114' post='2366315'] You girls get complicated. We get it done. [/quote] cocky
i<3LSOP Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='his_remnant' timestamp='1326211042' post='2366334'] cocky [/quote] * appalled*
Oremoose Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 (edited) you two... Edited January 10, 2012 by Oremoose
i<3LSOP Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326211628' post='2366338'] :rollseyes: you two... [/quote] Which two. I have many partners in crime on PM. But my biggest partner in crime in "real life" is the PM member mysisterisalittlesister.... in Queens the novices were laughing at us pretty hard... Edited January 10, 2012 by i<3LSOP
i<3LSOP Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326211978' post='2366346'] well right now you and Remmi. [/quote] I figured. Edited January 10, 2012 by i<3LSOP
i<3LSOP Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326212200' post='2366352'] yup you got the smarts of the two! [/quote] You're gonna wanna sleep on that idea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now