his_remnant Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1326234441' post='2366530'] LM will be wearing this around her neck: [url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/041/c/4/Oreo_Pearl_Ribbon_Necklace_by_citrus_wedding.jpg"]http://fc07.devianta...rus_wedding.jpg[/url] The flower girl will be doing this: [url="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PdsvhZN3SwE/TpLgc9b67UI/AAAAAAAAAlI/9ZqCfN2zIAY/s1600/oreos.jpg"]http://3.bp.blogspot...s1600/oreos.jpg[/url] [/quote] no and yes
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 11, 2012 Author Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='his_remnant' timestamp='1326240378' post='2366566'] no and yes [/quote] I think you and I are in charge of wedding planning.
Oremoose Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1326234441' post='2366530'] The flower girl will be doing this: [url="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PdsvhZN3SwE/TpLgc9b67UI/AAAAAAAAAlI/9ZqCfN2zIAY/s1600/oreos.jpg"]http://3.bp.blogspot...s1600/oreos.jpg[/url] [/quote] Can you do that? Because ypu'll be the lead Flower Girl. I liked the neckless. Edited January 11, 2012 by Oremoose
his_remnant Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326241327' post='2366577'] Can you do that? Because ypu'll be the lead Flower Girl. I liked the neckless. [/quote] necklace - neckless means without neck [size=8]I declare myself the official wedding planner with Claire as loyal sidekick![/size] amen, alleluia
his_remnant Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326246131' post='2366623'] But its my "wedding" [/quote] [quote name='his_remnant' timestamp='1326246069' post='2366622'] you have no say in the matter [/quote] Edited January 11, 2012 by his_remnant
his_remnant Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326246958' post='2366638'] poor Oreo and me [/quote] [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326247107' post='2366639'] I know. [/quote] What is this? why poor you? i am not a tyrant or anything! Claire - come to my rescue!!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 11, 2012 Author Posted January 11, 2012 Hey, I thought I was planning this first! We are in this together, yo!
his_remnant Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1326247638' post='2366650'] Hey, I thought I was planning this first! We are in this together, yo! [/quote] you were because i didn't exist in the pm world. now i do and would like to assist in these efforts. please?
Oremoose Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='his_remnant' timestamp='1326247311' post='2366643'] What is this? why poor you? i am not a tyrant or anything! Claire - come to my rescue!!! [/quote] [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326249069' post='2366667'] You cant boss around the boss lady! [/quote] [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326249354' post='2366670'] Yep [/quote] Therefore You will plan nada with out Mon's Permission.
Lil'Monster Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 I agree! Also ppl would have a huge celebration if this came true......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now