Oremoose Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 lol ok here... [img]http://www.owensworld.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/Fullsize/pictures/epic-wedding-cake.jpg[/img]
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 13, 2012 Author Posted January 13, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326425234' post='2368184'] [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2684/4016975920_2e569072c2.jpg[/img] Like this. [/quote] Definitely. No question, we are going with that.
Oremoose Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 this one? [img]http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/EPIC-wedding-cake.jpg[/img]
Lil'Monster Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326425992' post='2368195'] this one? [img]http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/EPIC-wedding-cake.jpg[/img] [/quote] that would be me...
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 13, 2012 Author Posted January 13, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326425992' post='2368195'] this one? [img]http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/EPIC-wedding-cake.jpg[/img] [/quote] Ooh, I like this one
Oremoose Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1326424534' post='2368179'] As for Mon, she will wear these: [url="http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.87426808.jpg"]http://ny-image0.ets...xN.87426808.jpg[/url] [/quote] I think those are too clunky.
Oremoose Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 is this a good one? [img]http://vanessaveasley.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/up-wedding-cake.jpg[/img]
i<3LSOP Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 [img]http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4006/4545339421_b7dc1103db.jpg[/img] I was thinking camouflage would do well for you two.....
Lil'Monster Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1326463888' post='2368286'] [img]http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4006/4545339421_b7dc1103db.jpg[/img] I was thinking camouflage would do well for you two..... [/quote] I hope it has chocolate inside.....
Oremoose Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326486476' post='2368467'] I hope it has chocolate inside..... [/quote] Marble I don't like Choclate cake too much.
Lil'Monster Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326495698' post='2368532'] Marble I don't like Choclate cake too much. [/quote] ok sweetie I guess it is fine.....
Oremoose Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 You ever had marble? It is normal and Chaco at the same time!!
Lil'Monster Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 Yes I ate some before...I prefer all chocolate though
brianthephysicist Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 Marble hurts my teeth when I bite it....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now