FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 12, 2012 Author Posted January 12, 2012 Aw, you guys should go to the Phatmass meet-up! I am too young, but I wish I could go.
i<3LSOP Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1326374637' post='2367544'] Aw, you guys should go to the Phatmass meet-up! I am too young, but I wish I could go. [/quote] we should have a fcc and i<3lsop meetup. LOL.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 12, 2012 Author Posted January 12, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1326374737' post='2367547'] we should have a fcc and i<3lsop meetup. LOL. [/quote] Yeah, and we should invite all of the PM peeps who are too young to go!
Lil'Monster Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 I am actually glad that you guys cant go...cuz you would try to hook up Oreo and me on a date or something When we are dancing, you would spy and take pictures of us
Oremoose Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326398558' post='2367782'] I am actually glad that you guys cant go...cuz you would try to hook up Oreo and me on a date or something [/quote] They would kidnap us and force us on a date. [quote] When we are dancing, you would spy and take pictures of us [/quote] We need a recent picute of you so it would not be that bad. It would be bad thogh because I would be in it.
Lil'Monster Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326399365' post='2367796'] They would kidnap us and force us on a date. We need a recent picute of you so it would not be that bad. It would be bad thogh because I would be in it. [/quote] Awww Oreo, I think you are cute! Don't ever say any different about yourself. One day you will make a sweet husband and a wonderful father.
Oremoose Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326399514' post='2367798'] Awww Oreo, I think you are cute! Don't ever say any different about yourself. [/quote] Ok I just think most of my picture look like mug shots.
Lil'Monster Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326399829' post='2367800'] Ok I just think most of my picture look like mug shots. [/quote]
Lil'Monster Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 nope I just like that statement you said...it was funny
Oremoose Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 thats funny because you know me and I am not funny silly or humoruos.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now