Lil Red Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 (edited) I dreamt I was pregnant and attending a wedding, then a funeral; my husband couldn't come and I had the two kids with me so USAirways was my escort to help me & help with the kids. USAirways was very nice and consoling at the funeral. But i wanted to tell him to get a hair cut. Edited January 14, 2012 by Lil Red
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2012 Author Posted January 14, 2012 it better not come true. (well, except for the pregnant part)
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2012 Author Posted January 14, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1326554671' post='2368864'] Who was getting married? [/quote] A former student of mine.
MissScripture Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 ! Are you sure you're not pregnant? That sounds like one of my messed up preggo dreams!
Amppax Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 (edited) I eagerly await Ms. Manners response, Mr. Red. Edited January 14, 2012 by Amppax
vee Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 (edited) [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1326557207' post='2368893'] ! Are you sure you're not pregnant? That sounds like one of my messed up preggo dreams! [/quote] your messed up preggo dreams were supposed to end this time last week edit typo Edited January 14, 2012 by vee8
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2012 Author Posted January 14, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1326557207' post='2368893'] ! Are you sure you're not pregnant? That sounds like one of my messed up preggo dreams! [/quote] Pretty sure I always have weird dreams though.
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2012 Author Posted January 14, 2012 Get a haircut, ya hippie. Oh, and thanks for being so nice.
MissyP89 Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 So wait, how many women on here have been having preggo dreams lately? Because I had one, too, not too long ago. I also had a dream MS had the baby, and I went to the hospital to see her. I blame MS for everything.
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2012 Author Posted January 14, 2012 would you and Kolbe get your minds outta the gutter?
Vincent Vega Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 (edited) [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1326572713' post='2369006'] USAirways is an escort [/quote] I thought you had to pay for...nevermind... Edited January 14, 2012 by USAirwaysIHS
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2012 Author Posted January 14, 2012 i want to know whose funeral I was going to.
ardillacid Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1326573164' post='2369011'] would you and Kolbe get your minds outta the gutter? [/quote]without the gutter it would be homeless
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2012 Author Posted January 14, 2012 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1326573424' post='2369019'] without the gutter it would be homeless [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now