MIKolbe Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1326590526' post='2369263'] Fred garvin [/quote] winner winner!!! you want a sportsbottle? 25 oz. beer mug? wine glass? coffee mug?
ardillacid Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 I guess I could always use another beer mug
EmilyAnn Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 Darn I wish I could remember my dreams. I bet they'd be amesome.
MIKolbe Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1326591582' post='2369272'] I guess I could always use another beer mug [/quote] i will most likely have a random imprint in it.... LOL
ardillacid Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 Haha, I get one from the Island of Misfit Imprints?
Not A Mallard Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 (edited) The moment I had with USAirways that I remember the most vividly is when everybody was using the Satchel Man for their avatars, and then I thought it stopped and made a thread about it, then USAirways, who still had the Satchel Man as his avatar, repiled with " " Edited January 15, 2012 by Not A Mallard
Vincent Vega Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1326593778' post='2369296'] The moment I had with USAirways that I remember the most vividly is when everybody was using the Satchel Man for their avatars, and then I thought it stopped and made a thread about it, then USAirways, who still had the Satchel Man as his avatar, repiled with " " [/quote] [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326594960' post='2369310'] I bet this thread will be hot.. [/quote] It's about me. It already is ipso facto.
MissScripture Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 I think USAirways and MIKolbe should have a humility competition, since they're the most humble people I know.
missionseeker Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 Hassan has them both beat. Sorry guys. You know I love you, but I speak truth.
MissScripture Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1326612820' post='2369458'] Hassan has them both beat. Sorry guys. You know I love you, but I speak truth. [/quote] Yeah, I'm not sure how I missed putting him in the running...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now